Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone roughly know how many Pro Boxing matches there have been in the history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone roughly know how many Pro Boxing matches there have been in the history

Anyone roughly know how many Pro Boxing matches there have been in the history of the sport?

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    Anyone roughly know how many Pro Boxing matches there have been in the history of the sport?
    no...............

Comment

Not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        no...............
        lol yeah this question is out there but I would not even know what to guess with how long Boxing has been around and how there are fights all over the world. It would be cool to have a rough estimate though.

Comment

Alot less than the illegal mesicans in the U.S. that's for sure!

Comment

must be thousands...

Comment

1.6 million

Comment

Anybody know how many bricks have been made? Or how many times somebody's thrown a stone into the ocean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  Anybody know how many bricks have been made? Or how many times somebody's thrown a stone into the ocean?
                  no one records any of that info smart ass. Boxrec can probably give a decent estimate

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    1,229,837,978,856,806 bricks roughly. that's not including breezeblocks.

were you thinking of a specific ocean or just oceans in general? let me know and i'll find out for you...

Comment

Working...
                    X