No announcement yet.

Lets Play Name that Rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IchiBonDj View Post
    knowing what rappers look like dont mean you know your **** about hip hip it means you watch too much MTV, but heres three for ya anyways.

first is Immortal Technique

Comment

knowing what rappers look like dont mean you know your **** about hip hip it means you watch too much MTV
      Totally disagree.

It is actually a good way to measure your knowledge. If someone is really well versed on hiphop you will know faces of the people in this game. Because if you read hiphop magazines, read articles online, buy cds, watch videos and go to concerts thats means you will see these peoples faces. And the more of those hiphop related things that you do, the more you will know. Plain and simple.

Just an analogy...lets say I made a thread of a bunch of boxers pictures and most people couldn't get them. But one guy came and knew who every pic was, I would think that person was much more well versed on boxing than the others. Wouldn't ya think?

#1 - Immortal Technique
      #2 - Lil Ceas?
      #3 - Dunno

When it comes to the newer, less established rappers Im a bit out of my element lol.
      Last edited by Bucktown Beast; 02-18-2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I know what your saying but I watch boxing and listen to hip hop. I don't need to know what they look like, justas long as their music is good. I use to watch all the music videos and read all the magazines and the only conclusion ive come up with is that its all bull**** teenie bopper crap. I dont follow mainstream hip hop so does that mean I dont know **** about hip hop? Just my opinion. Here's three more for ya, to test you knowledge lol.

Comment

The first three i posted are

1. Immortal Technique
          2. C-Rayz Walz
          3. Cool Calm Pete

Comment

I know what your saying but I watch boxing and listen to hip hop. I don't need to know what they look like, justas long as their music is good. I use to watch all the music videos and read all the magazines and the only conclusion ive come up with is that its all bull**** teenie bopper crap. I dont follow mainstream hip hop so does that mean I dont know **** about hip hop? Just my opinion. Here's three more for ya, to test you knowledge lol.

I feel u...but i just know that when I was younger I used to study hiphop more than for any class in highschool lol. Thats why I knew what so many people looked like. And this was even before the internet. Straight from videos, magazines, concerts and cd infolds. I used to be engrossed in this stuff...Im still in my twenties but feel like an old school ass mofo when it comes to rap.

Man them pics got me stumped...they look more like extras from Police Academy 6.

Ill guess #1 is MC Paul Barman

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Diggs View Post
              Wasn't sure what kind of rap fans there were here, didn't wanna make it TOO easy but in my opinion if you've been a hardcore fan for a while it was't difficult either. Also granted the hints I was giving, I thought it would be cake for some people.

Maybe I have to make a game with pics of Young Jeezy, Mike Jones and Dipset. lol
              Damn, I'd be out in the cold twice then...

Comment

First is Yak Ballz, second is Cage, not sure about the third guy.

Comment

Not bad 2 of 3, the third is RA the Rugged Man.

Comment

Working...
                  X