• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Treated as a bad guy, not just in America but in Japan"

Zaroku can you confirm this my man?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I agree that Obama got a pass from the media...I also agree that enough is enough about Trump. We all know he is a liar, a scam artist, morally decrepit, an arrogant, shallow fool who brags about not reading books. And the vast amount of dirt shown about him is his own self made swamp....as Neil Cavuto eloquently said.

Night after night CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS go on and on ad naseum about Trump. That's why I no longer watch them; I go to NPR and the BBC to hear news NOT about Trump. Yes they have bias but no one screams at each other and they always show both sides of any story.

And Alex Baldwin should find something else to do on Saturday night. Not funny anymore, if it ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Whole lotta commie talk in here. Move to China. You will love the way their media covers their President.
        What u dont want is a media picking sides and stay neutral

Our current media is sucking the democrats right now
        Also hollywood
        The globalist has total control of our kids who are into media
        Which is scary times

Comment

The difference is in China you won't have a choice. We can tune out the negative coverage here and find alternative news online.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The difference is in China you won't have a choice. We can tune out the negative coverage here and find alternative news online.
            That's what happen when one party controls the media
            That's what happened when Obama was in office everyone was sucking him

Comment

91% of the things that come out his mouth are negative. You reap what you sow.

Comment

The liberal media bias goes all the way back to Slick Willy’s presidency...

He was portrayed as the coolest president ever; playing the saxophone with Arsenio Hall while getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

If Trump got the same treatment, he’d be GOAT

Comment

I can tell none of you dudes ever had haters.

HATE DOES WONDERS!

Hate is what got trump elected.

Literally every rival I ever had where I had contact some line of communication with their chicks, I fucked. HATE does wonders, they yap that hate on me in their lives and only made me appear larger than life to their hoes.

HATE DOES WONDERS!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    I can tell none of you dudes ever had haters.

HATE DOES WONDERS!

Hate is what got trump elected.

Literally every rival I ever had where I had contact some line of communication with their chicks, I fucked. HATE does wonders, they yap that hate on me in their lives and only made me appear larger than life to their hoes.

HATE DOES WONDERS!
                    If you’re talking about entertainment like Mayweather then yes... but not when you are the POTUS and your agenda is being obstructed by partisan hate.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      If you’re talking about entertainment like Mayweather then yes... but not when you are the POTUS and your agenda is being obstructed by partisan hate.
                      nothing the media can do can stop him lmfao dont be so gullible.
                      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-12-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X