Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night I pissed off Romney supports with this picture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your exact words to me were im only voting for obama because im black.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      You are the same guy who admitted to knowing nothing about politics and voted for Obama solely because of his race?

Yeah I don't think you have the mental capacity to piss anyone off.
      Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      How do you know he won when you admitted that you don't know or follow anything about politics?
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      aren't you the guy who admitted that his only reason for voting for obama was his skin tone?

i don't speak sheep, but

BAAAA
      Damn brah...you said that on the real??????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

i did indeed say it "on the real."

what's wrong with what i've said?

voting for somebody based on the color of skin is an inherently racist process.

i also can't be the only member who remembers triggerhappy's days as a pretty blatantly racist poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          I have a lot of republicans on my Facebook friends list and they were posting all sorts of Anti Obama statuses. Some of comments I can't post here because they're hurtfull and racial. The sad part I that these people that post these comments are in the educational system.(Teachers)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
          Love how Facebook has created a whole new meaning to the word "friend".

Comment

i also can't be the only member who remembers triggerhappy's days as a pretty blatantly racist poster.
            I think he's referring to Trigg.

Comment

thats funny trig because I have a lot of republicans on my Facebook friends list and they were posting all sorts of Anti Obama statuses. Some of comments I can't post here because they're hurtfull and racial. The sad part I that these people that post these comments are in the educational system.(Teachers)

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Sorry brah I was talkin to Trig....I was wondering if he really did say he is voting for Obama based on race and nothing else.....since I've seen the thread he started saying so......interesting take to say the least......

Comment

Working...
                X