No announcement yet.

Democrats and libs are funny when it comes to genital mutilation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats and libs are funny when it comes to genital mutilation

They call dudes that have been circumcised mentally ill, a moron, a religious nut by supporting circumcision (men only circumcision)
    Thinking that taking off the extra skin around the head is the end of the world for the penis because they think that it is sanitary (which is proven to be true) While absolutely supporting men that cuts off their dicks entirely and slit their crotch to shape it like a vagina because they think they think they are women in men's body.

Things are so twisted now, and I can’t keep up.

Comment

Libs changed the term cross dresser to transgender to get the sympathy vote to claim Republicans don’t like you Libs always put classes of people aganist each other to get their vote because they can’t win on policy

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Things are so twisted now, and I can’t keep up.
        Neither can they. They get tied in knots once they get opposed with facts or shown their own contradictions, or they literally run away.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Neither can they. They get tied in knots once they get opposed with facts or shown their own contradictions, or they literally run away.
          Got it, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

What the hell. I give a damn about either of those things. What are you talking about

Comment

Working...
            X