Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Whaaat??

Don't you watch Samurai flicks and Japanese culture? Japan operates and works with HONOR. You **** up the clan. You are a disgrace and should perform Sempoku. That show integrity and honor is the driving force that makes JAPAN the most honorable, cleanest and most admirable country to go to. They honor their deals. They treat you with RESPECT.

Have you ever been there? That place is so safe, you leave a million dollars on a park bench and it won't get lost. The people is so kind and honest they will get offended if you give them tips. That's how beautiful this country is, and if you think Floyd got conned. No he didn't. He just doesn't know how to read the contract that he supposedly read so he RAN to his mother lololololol
    Problem is Floyd is usually the one doing the conning and I believe once they sat down to go over the rules he wanted everything his way and the Japanese said no no no this has to be fair and ***** boy Floyd stomped and pouted like a 5 year old and said I’m leaving then if I can’t get my way.

Typical Floyd bratty behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber_TKO View Post
      Floyd does what Floyd wants, it ain't nothing new. I ain't exactly sure what he gained outta this stunt but did anybody seriously believe this fight would go ahead for real? People gotta understand that he ain't in the boxing game no more, he's in the events game. And he'll be back with some other event to make the $$$ real soon.
      Floyd is in the boxing game only. He wouldn't fight a kickboxer half of his size in anything besides boxing rules fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Spoon in this thread. Let it go.
        Omg ether! Good one Robbie

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Problem is Floyd is usually the one doing the conning and I believe once they sat down to go over the rules he wanted everything his way and the Japanese said no no no this has to be fair and ***** boy Floyd stomped and pouted like a 5 year old and said I’m leaving then if I can’t get my way.

It's not only just being a brat. Floyd got spooked when he realized this was't pure boxing. The kid can kick and so he decided to get the hell out of the way before he gets even more embarrassed.

Accepting this fight is already embarrassing in itself for even considering fighting a nobody, and then flaking off against a nobody is even worse embarrassin lololol
          Double whammy for Floyd. You can't get any queerer than that lmao

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Yup, the conman got conned.

Comment

lolololololololol

That's the best part. The jap is shorter than a girl and Floyd still waited to be in our soil to cancel it. That's what I call the ultimate duck MOVE..He got scared over A FIGHTER that has the size close to hello kitty

#EMBARRASSING

classic spoon! still jamming and kicking...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Yeah if thats what they doing But CLOWNING is different.

You can clown that mayweather is fighting this nobody

and then when he pulls out you can clown that he was afraid to fight this nobody.

You dont get that?

read above.
                Double the fun. Double the clowning haha

Comment

Only 8 pages? Smh spoon has lost his touch. A prime spoon would have sucked travestyny into a 40 page circular argument already.

Comment

Whaaat??

Don't you watch Samurai flicks and Japanese culture? Japan operates and works with HONOR. You **** up the clan. You are a disgrace and should perform Sempoku. That shows that integrity and honor is the driving force that makes JAPAN the most honorable, cleanest and most admirable country to go to. They honor their deals. They treat you with RESPECT.

Have you ever been there? That place is so safe, you leave a million dollars on a park bench and it won't get lost. The people is so kind and honest they will get offended if you give them tips. That's how beautiful this country is, and if you think Floyd got conned. No he didn't. He just doesn't know how to read the contract that he supposedly read so he decided to RAN to his

mother lololololol

Japan is the most closed market dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      Japan is the most closed market dude.
                      It's not the point. When you have an agreement especially with a Japanese man. You honor it. They value honor and respect when doing deals. Now, is this a public fight domestically or internationally? Doesn't matter. It is
                      a contract fight that Floyd agreed to do, that he confirmed in a press conference. He did hype it around the world. Meaning, he said yes, then a no.. That is a FLAKE move. No where around it.

EVEN ESPN has reported this to the world. Whether it's closed door or a local fight or an international fight. Floyd should fight, but he didn't, and that's the Bottom line. Tell Floyd to stay QUEER it's safer that away lolololol

Here's ESPN hyping the fight for the world. Step up or shut up Floyd.

#KICKINGINCLUDED

HYPE IT SOME MORE FLOYD LOLOLOL

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-10-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X