No announcement yet.

I'm hoping Ruiz wins but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping Ruiz wins but....

Do people think he's actually going to win again?

I think it was a complete fluke in the first fight. Ruiz went all in after being knocked down and was just Trying to go out in a blaze of.glory imo and happened to catch Joshua on the temple.

I want Ruiz to win but I honestly don't think this is going to end well for him.

I change my pick all the time but I'm kinda thinking Joshua can win with just minor adjustments. His loss did come from a mistake he made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
      Do people think he's actually going to win again?

I think it was a complete fluke in the first fight. Ruiz went all in after being knocked down and was just Trying to go out in a blaze of.glory imo and happened to catch Joshua on the temple.

I want Ruiz to win but I honestly don't think this is going to end well for him.
      Why are we acting like Joshua is some type of great boxer? He lacks stamina and has a weak chin, those are two very bad things to have combined. Andy needs to catch him one good time again and it’s over again. I think the strategy for each one to win is available, but I also think Ruiz has it easier to execute his.

Comment

Watch the 5th & 6th rounds again. Joshua seems recovered in the 5th and has almost certainly his best round of the fight. In the 6th round Ruiz takes him apart using superior fundamentals. How is this going to change I'm wondering? After the 6th, the 7th round KO was nearly inevitable. Sure, when Joshua puts his foot on the gas he takes over on sheer physical superiority but how is he going to sustain that?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Why are we acting like Joshua is some type of great boxer? He lacks stamina and has a weak chin, those are two very bad things to have combined. Andy needs to catch him one good time again and it’s over again. I think the strategy for each one to win is available, but I also think Ruiz has it easier to execute his.
          I dont think we know what we are talking about. Apparently AJ is a great boxer and to sau different gets you put on ignore lists

Comment

Ruiz is just all wrong for AJ. He's got speed and can move, in addition to having a chin that allowed him to get back up

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              I dont think we know what we are talking about. Apparently AJ is a great boxer and to sau different gets you put on ignore lists
              Aj is a good boxer who is very strong, tall and long, but that’s it. If you can tire his ass and catch him right one time... that’s all she wrote and how many great boxers can you say that about? NONE!

Comment

I really don't care who wins. If Ruiz wins I hope he'll expect to get offered $50 million or more from the Wilder camp. Anything less is a lowball offer. We'll see.

Comment

I’m giving the slight edge to Ruiz. His hand speed is his equalizer. It’s unlikely that AJs staminawould have improved in just months. He’ll gas out by the fifth. Only Fury can dance a full 12.

Comment

The refs will help AJ as much as possible. Expect a jab-and-grab approach, with the cards giving AJ every possible point.

Comment

Working...
                    X