Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2019, 12:58 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2144 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 41,207.41
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Oscarís personal life was never an issue to me. Wtf do I care what he does outside the ring. Im just a blood thirsty fight fan who enjoys watching good fights. Oscar consistently faced top competition throughout his career, win or lose , and more young fighters need to be like him.
I also truly appreciate fighters (Oscar, Hearns, Tyson, Marquez, hell even Benitez) who said theyíd fight anyone at or near their weight class and then did it but the problem with today isnít the fighter, itís the handlers
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:14 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5839 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,199.06
Total Points: 204,332.35
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
I also truly appreciate fighters (Oscar, Hearns, Tyson, Marquez, hell even Benitez) who said theyíd fight anyone at or near their weight class and then did it but the problem with today isnít the fighter, itís the handlers
I believe the problem lies on both sides. Up n coming fighters may not have choices but when they reach certain level, they can voice opinions. And when they are at the top, demands can be made.

Promoters are content on matching their fighters easy and fighters have no problems hiding behind those promoters.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends