Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-05-2019, 05:13 PM #51
The ugly American

Quoted: 9898 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,528.64
Total Points: 156,893.53
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beterbiev#1 View Post
Do you know how many black men are tried and convicted in Florida alone for doing the same exact thing Zimmerman did?

Let's be honest, this "stand your ground" law is a white get out of jail free card which can be used in any given scenario where all the white guy/girl has to say is they feared for their life. With anything, there's always exceptions, but that's what it is for the most part or was designed to be when created.

Let Tyrone go around provoking another white or black person and then once said person defends themself and Tyrone kills said person in result, how much you wanna bet his ass will be locked up faster than a bunny rabbit humps?
I'm going to have to ask you to stop race-baiting.
(unless you start using source citations to back up your claims of racism)

There have been instances of black defendants successfully using Stand Your Ground laws, and just recently a white guy (Michael Drejka, iirc) was convicted of murdering a black man despite the fact he had been hit and knocked to the ground and he used the Stand Your Ground defense.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:17 AM #52
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5287 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,782.20
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
Dumb lawsuit tbh.

But I guess he needs the money and/or attention.

I wish america wasnt such a litigious country.

No one really wins, except scumbag lawyers
Hail/Fail Mary's
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends