Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-04-2019, 07:08 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5609 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,603.11
Total Points: 235,482.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Idk I just remember him bashing the event and talking about how many comps they had to give out
I see. I mean we end up getting these reports anyways so no need to get all worked up with what people say pre-fight.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:16 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8364 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 177,899.46
Total Points: 222,385.10
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
I see. I mean we end up getting these reports anyways so no need to get all worked up with what people say pre-fight.
I was being sarcastic in my first post. Montero annoys me but he's never gotten me worked up.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:06 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 35.76
Total Points: 13,782.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Idk I just remember him bashing the event and talking about how many comps they had to give out
They did give out way more than 1,700 free tickets. Maybe a lot of them just didn't show up or PBC had to pay for the tickets they gave away.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:08 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 720 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 27,830.95
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Imagine Tyson or Ali fights back in the day. Now imagine that they only sold 7k tickets (many discounted by 80%) and they also gave away 2k tickets. All this in an arena that holds 16,800. They would be laughing stocks hahahah. No. Tyson fights were sold out. People watched Ali fights in person and at the movie theaters too. They were events. Ali didn't say no to unification fights or to fighting the best of his era. He fought the best boxers of 2 decades, many of them 2 or 3 times. THAT'S why he is so revered and THAT'S why his fights were packed. Fight fans would NEVER have allowed Ali to come back and NOT fight Frazier. They would have held him responsible and talked about him forever. Instead, Ali COULDN'T WAIT to get to Frazier, Foreman, Liston, all of them. Wilder has yet to unify or fight the best fighters of the decade except an old man and a fat coke head. So yeah, go ahead and pump up your diol Wilder but remember, he's a bum beating fraud who turned down 120 million and unification
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends