Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fielding: Canelo Might Think It's Easy - I'll Be Ready For Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fielding: Canelo Might Think It's Easy - I'll Be Ready For Him!

Rocky Fielding was told some big news would be broken in 15 minutes. He braced himself and then waited. He waited some more. Then his newborn began to cry and being a father took over. Fifteen minutes came and went. More than half an hour passed before the baby was settled and he looked at his phone.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am hoping for a upset. Like when Kelly Moved up against Hopkins or when Junior Jones beat Barrea.

Comment

For Canelo it is easy fight. Not interesting. Fielding is an average fighter who was knocked out already. It is like fighting Liam Smith who was also champion.

I would watch Canelo vs Eubank at 168. That would be very interesting, even though Eubank has no good chance.

Comment

Canelo and everyone else knows itll be easy lol.

Comment

Canelistas are praising him..taking a dangerous opponent some have said

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            I am hoping for a upset. Like when Kelly Moved up against Hopkins or when Junior Jones beat Barrea.
            Jones was still a better fighter than fielding. this is more like a Douglas vs Tyson type of under dog odds except fielding is no "Buster" but a buster

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Comparing Hopkins and Fielding? That is very funny.

Comment

Glad Fielding is slated to get a good paycheck to take of his family. Everyone is writing him off, but he is 7" taller and way bigger than Canelo --- anything can happen.

Comment

If it's at the full 168 and not a catchweight then Fielding has a decent chance of the upset, as long as he fully utilizes his height/reach advantage as he's 5 or 6 inches taller. He's not the quickest though, so I wonder if he's been picked specifically for Canelo to test out a Tyson/Dempsey style of boxing in an effort to be more crowd-pleasing for the neutrals?

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                    Canelistas are praising him..taking a dangerous opponent some have said
                    Who says he's dangerous?

Comment

Working...
                    X