Danny Williams got stopped by a Lightweight last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    sad thing is Boxrec just ignored this fight was ever made
    I've seen this before on his BoxRec... I don't know if every fight he has is properly sanctioned. Though this was in the UK, so I guess it had to be, maybe.

Guy's been shot for over a dozen years now, a sad end.

Tyson always gets brought up, but this is his finest hour for me:

Comment

they always mention Tyson, but Tyson was beating his ass before his knee went out,,and according to Mike he was on cocaine for that fight..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        they always mention Tyson, but Tyson was beating his ass before his knee went out,,and according to Mike he was on cocaine for that fight..lol
        That was Mike Tyson in his 88 prime, with make-up to make him look like his older self. They sent him forward in the future to take on Danny.

His knee went because he was ****ting himself so much.

Comment

Originally posted by lightningleeroy View Post
          Just spotted this, mad how there was lots of boxing on last night and this is what the BBC decide to run with on their main page.
          I was upset when I saw that the BBC ran with this farce on their main page this morning. This was a joke of a fight, an exhibition...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I was upset when I saw that the BBC ran with this farce on their main page this morning. This was a joke of a fight, an exhibition...
            typical british sports media, would rather run tons of sh***y transfer rumours and joke stories than write anything of interest about the boxing.

Comment

All the promoters that use him should be horse whipped!

Comment

It's a real weird one this. I remember watching McAillster fighting John Murray for the British title at 135.

It's a shame Williams is still fighting.

Comment

I actually bumped into Danny Williams last year (he's from my local area). I felt sorry for him as even when he's walking you can tell his co-ordination is off from the amount of blows he's taken to the head. It's sad to see boxers go through this phase to try and make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Such a sad fall 14 years ago he finished off a prime Tyson and now he's on a long losing streak.
                    He finished a prime Tyson? LOL

I always liked Danny since watching him fight one-armed and win but come on....Tyson was far far from his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                      I actually bumped into Danny Williams last year (he's from my local area). I felt sorry for him as even when he's walking you can tell his co-ordination is off from the amount of blows he's taken to the head. It's sad to see boxers go through this phase to try and make ends meet.
                      when he woke up after you bumped into him, did you apologize for KO'ing him?

Comment

Working...
                      X