Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night proves Brits own the heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's almost as if you get put in jail in the UK if you DON'T act like an insufferable little prick 99% of the time.

Bow to your queen and bow to your American masters, USA will clean up this mess

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph_parker View Post
      He will soon
      Possible since he's a defector.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Last night only proved why foreigners should never fight in the UK, and how overrated the Brit HW truly are ; both Parker and Takam got jobbed. The worse is the Shyte vs. Parker fight,

I still am taking medication after throwing up all night after the atrocious robbery that I witness by Ian John Lewis in the 12, you Brits are sad.
        You always give me a good laugh 😂

Comment

I agree. You won't see anything like that here in 'merika in Wilder's fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            It's almost as if you get put in jail in the UK if you DON'T act like an insufferable little prick 99% of the time.

Who's alt are you.. or what banned poster are you coming back with another account? cos you've got a lot of mouth for someone who's been here a month.

You all argue Deontay is worth the money he requests, lets see if you stump up 60 dollars for him if his next fight is PPV

Comment

It was an enjoyable night of HW fights. The card was good. Coming on here and seeing people getting all bitter about it weirdly made it more enjoyable.

If you can't enjoy a fun night of the sport you follow because it's not happening in your backyard or with 'your' fighters, then why bother watching. Tuning in hoping for a flop is just wasting your own time.

Kov/Alvarez and Bivol/Chilemba next weekend, so hopefully it's another good one.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Who's alt are you.. or what banned poster are you coming back with another account? cos you've got a lot of mouth for someone who's been here a month.

You all argue Deontay is worth the money he requests, lets see if you stump up 60 dollars for him if his next fight is PPV
                What are you even talking about? When did I say that?

I'll wait.

You are either an alt or an idiot

Comment

chisora lost to kabayel and whyte went life and death with chisora

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                    I wish I could go to the bookies to put big money down on the reply’s you spew out over any U.K. win.

You were whinging about Takam not getting a count on the second knockdown, the count would have went to 20 and he’d still be on the deck seeing stars

Whyte is a dirty fighter, but he dropped Parker and beat the fight out of him, in no world other than yours did Parker win that fight.

Carlos Takam was clearly robbed yet again, Takam was coherent as he communicates and answers the referees questions and his physical faculties were in order -- evident in walking forward toward Dereck and attempting to defend against the incoming attack : Note Takam did not lose his balance or tried to evade the attack by retreating.

Its plain to see that Carlos was trying to block or roll Chisora's right hand ; when Chisora dropped Takam, Carlos faculties were still in order because despite his failed defense against the right hand Carlos immediately tried to rise to beat what was suppose to be a ten-count but was denied and restrained by Foster, forcing Takam to remain on the floor -- Takam would of got up and won this by decision considering he won every round.

Referee Howard Foster should be jailed, I'm sick and tired of this man ruining careers!

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Deontay Wilder is a bum.

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                    This fellow is seriously one of the funniest posters I have seen on here, in 14 years. I don't know who's alt it is, or who he used to be back in the day. But the blind zealotry makes me LMAO every damn time.
                    I spend to much time on NSB as it is to have a alt.
                    Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    You always give me a good laugh ��

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post

Actually we have very similar pricks to the US ones in the UK. A small hardcore of people who jump up and down throwing tantrums when they lose, a vote, a sports event, or even an argument. But Whyte and Chisora did good and credit where its due.

Comment

Working...
                      X