Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lei car Japan, I’m going to have to buy one in March.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    30 seconds... if my wife drives alone... she can make it. If 4 200 lb guys manage to fit, nope. Might as well have a Flintstone car, foot power driven.
    Yea, my 0 key broke last week so it doesn't click sometimes. Fixed.

Comment

Families die regularly when the get into car accidents, or get hit by a normal sized car. They get crushed with people inside. They also flip over in strong winds.

Completely unsafe.
      So...still thinking of getting one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        So...still thinking of getting one?

I would like a nice big car, but, I need to save money, and these cars are less than 10,000 usd fully loaded. I don’t plan on driving it over 55 mph..

Yeah, I plan on buying one.

Comment

I would like a nice big car, but, I need to save money, and these cars are less than 10,000 usd fully loaded. I don’t plan on driving it over 55 mph..

Yeah, I plan on buying one.
          Then please do be safe in the road, wouldn't want anything bad to happen to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Then please do be safe in the road, wouldn't want anything bad to happen to ya
            Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              The wife's 2014 Altima use to get 38mpg and it was a 4 door. We bought it for her travel. Should of kept it.
              Holy chit.
              That is very good fuel economy.
              Especially in the now running a car can cost a fortune especially if it's a big old school V-8.
              In the future we won't have petrol cars everything will be battery powered.

Comment

Working...
              X