Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward would be a legit threat to Usyk...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward cant be beaten in america.

Comment

Nut punches are a threat to any man. Ward throws nut punches. That would make Ward a threat to any man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        I think Ward is a bit more skilled. But Usyk is the bigger guy. Id favor Usyk as both are elite, and the biggest factor would probably be size.

not to mention that one guy is retired and the other guy fought 3x this year for the world championship.

Comment

As skilled and crafty Andre is, the man is listed as 6'0" which probably means he is actually 5'11" with 71" reach.

It's a bigger size difference than AJ vs Usyk.

Usyk is legit 6'3" with 78" reach, he only gives up 4" reach to AJ and 3 inches in height.

Andre can't hurt Usyk, I think it has been established that Usyk can take shots by his sparring partners and what we have seen in fights. So believe me, he can take Andre's shots.

If they were the same size Andre could win, but Usyk would simply fight him at a distance and not let Andre do his thing...

And if Andre tried to fight on the inside Usyk would just do Wlad on him and lean on his back all day.

It's just not a good fight.

Proves nothing for Usyk, and does absolutely nothing for Andre.

Andre's talk of heavyweight is absolutely ridiculous as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
            Exactly, its about Ward and Usyk I called you out on some bull about Ward and Bute you posted based on your assumptions and what other people thought. I dont get angry about this nonsense but you do, and I have no idea why it has nothing to do with you. Take some time off this website you take it way too serious.
            That's the way to go at Bscene!

If you're losing an argument - throw out a strawman. If the strawman doesn't work .. accuse the person you're arguing with of getting emotional and taking things too seriously.

You've only been a member here for 5 minutes but you're catching on fast!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              That's the way to go at Bscene!

If you're losing an argument - throw out a strawman. If the strawman doesn't work .. accuse the person you're arguing with of getting emotional and taking things too seriously.

You've only been a member here for 5 minutes but you're catching on fast!
              Strawman argument huh, its too bad you didn't understand my posts to rebute your praise for Bute a fighter who arguably lost against all the top fighters he faced. I am not a fan of Ward's style but I recognize his skill and you can say he's crafty, dirty, tricky ect but aside from the first
              Kovalev fight which is debatable no one figured out how to beat him. To say that Ward was somehow scared of Bute or Stieglitz!...Now that is ridiculous. Remember, you brought up Bute in a thread about Ward vs Usyk...talk about strawman.
              Last edited by dukesville; 11-13-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Well, Usyk would need to wear a steel cup for one thing. He would also have to win by stoppage, because no one will be allowed to win a decision against Ward on U.S. soil.

Comment

lol at these so called boxing fans acting like all ward does is low blow to win fights, smh

Comment

It would be a good fight, Im a ward fan so im picking him to win but Usyk is big and good so it wouldn't be easy.

Comment

it would be a great night if the fight happened, window closing fast

Comment

Working...
                      X