Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk dissapointing, but the revisionist history will begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many pathetic posters on here, class of losers who haven't accomplished crap in their pathetic lives and immediately go about trashing fighters. Usyk is a great fighter. I don't know if he will beat Joshua or Wilder but I'd love to see him give it a shot. The chances are unlikely but that's why they fight.

I get a lot of the hate comes down to him being the wrong color or from the wrong part of the world. Whatever just appreciate him and if you can't beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Man, you're just a Briitish version of Tyrone, Usyk lost first rounds against Briedis, Hunter and Mchunu too, and dominated in second half there's no revisionist history
      Unless Usyk won all 12 rounds in dominant fashion that is the type of post you were going to get from some unfortunately.

Comment

Everybody who knows Usyk knows he starts out slow. This is as bad as the people saying Crawford got "exposed" by Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Man, you're just a Briitish version of Tyrone, Usyk lost first rounds against Briedis, Hunter and Mchunu too, and dominated in second half there's no revisionist history
          I'm sure he hasn't seen those fights

Comment

Guess TBE is disappointing too since he always starts slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Tony never had him in trouble though. ANYONE can blow their gas tank and cause the opponent trouble, but that comes with consequences, as seen. Just because Tony gave it everything he had in the first half doesn't mean he did anything particularly clever, that Usyk was ever in danger, or that Usyk wasn't going to finish him and leave face-up on the mat.
              I think your half right, he didn't go in there and fight like an attritional fighter and try and blast him out or roll over him, he boxed and boxed extremely well, Usyk made adjustments and took over with left hooks to the body and head.

I don't expect you to give Bellew credit though, you didn't before the fight so why would you now

Comment

Had Bellew up by 1 round at the time of the stoppage. He fought well, but clearly didn't have the gas tank to do that for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  So many pathetic posters on here, class of losers who haven't accomplished crap in their pathetic lives and immediately go about trashing fighters. Usyk is a great fighter. I don't know if he will beat Joshua or Wilder but I'd love to see him give it a shot. The chances are unlikely but that's why they fight.

I get a lot of the hate comes down to him being the wrong color or from the wrong part of the world. Whatever just appreciate him and if you can't beat it.
                  Agreed, always happens though and takes away from both fighter performance actually. There are a lot of posters here who don't want to accept and admit Bellew is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    LOL Brits already butthurt and coming up with excuses
                    Nobody thought Bellew was going to win #1

And #2 I am british but im not particularly a fan of bellew.

And sure enough the revisuonist history has begun

"It was all part of usyks plan to get lit up for 5 rounds"

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                      That was a poor performance, Usyk only came to life once Bellews gas tank emptied from the weight cut.
                      That's how I saw it. Usyk was way behind. The weight loss hurt Bellew and he gassed early.

Comment

Working...
                      X