Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Winner Can't Say They Are No. 1 Above Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Winner Can't Say They Are No. 1 Above Joshua

Eddie Hearn says Anthony Joshua will be ready for a unification fight with the winner of Saturday's Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury fight and says neither Wilder nor Fury can call themselves No 1 in the world until they beat Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry Eddie, Joshua is #3

Comment

Lmao the loser of this fight is still ranked before “Anthony run from butterbean Joshua”

Comment

Whoever wins this fight, aka Wilder, is number 1, AJ will be number 2 and the loser Tyson fury will be number 3

Comment

Yesssss they caaaaaaaann

Comment

Hey Mr. Hearn, you back again. Please leave Fury and Wilder alone, for a week at least. Your turn will come but please not this week, SMH.

Comment

Joshua may have the better resume but the loss to Ruiz hurts.

Comment

At first i thought Tommy Hearns said this. I was gonna give him a free pass because he may be punch drunk over the years.

But then i realized It was Eddie Hearns and quickly understood he is just a moron and can understand why he would say this.

Hearns Me

Comment

The winner of this fight is the WBC, Ring Magazine, & Lineal belt holder.
                  3 for 3 Eddie.
                  3 for 3.

Comment

They can and they have. Whether you choose to believe them or agree with them is up to you.

The way I see it nothing is finalised until the winner faces the unified champion and that happens to be Joshua. So number them how you like it means nothing. All roads still lead to Anthony Joshua. And wilder called him irrelevant lol.

If they don't fight him then that will be remembered as much as anything good they did in their careers.

Comment

Working...
                    X