Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's A One-Trick Pony; Has Big Right Hand & That's It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yip knockouts is what I want to see not some body running around the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      In principle that sounds like a good approach, but Ward and Canelo were trying to stay away from power jams and knew they had chins that could take shots coming in. Fury doesn't have that luxury. He can't afford to give away 10-8 rounds with flash knockdowns.

Duhappas had success but at what cost. He took some crazy shots. I expect Wilder to target the body more this fight.
      If wilder let his hands go down to the body, he Will take shots in the Head as he has 0 head movements

Agreed Fury s chin is not hard enough to withstand DW´s power wich make the fight intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        If wilder let his hands go down to the body, he Will take shots in the Head as he has 0 head movements

Agreed Fury s chin is not hard enough to withstand DW´s power wich make the fight intriguing
        It's not always that simple.

Comment

Did this jab get to Wilder, NO. Would Fury win, YES. I can't see Wilder having any other option than to KO Fury. Fury will elude Wilder. He can never stand in front of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Tyson, If the 'Bronze-Bomber' is a One-Trick Pony then that must make you a Jackass. I rather watch those spectacular KO's than all the many tricks you pull out of your clown crate.
            Personally I prefer to watch a great boxer than a bad boxer who knocks people over.
            Fury is living in Wilders head, Wilder doesn't even know his own thoughts right now. Fury has destroyed Wilder mentally and takes that into the ring with him.

I'm 60/40 for a Fury win right now, I hope he does win as he will fight for unification with AJ, Wilder won't..

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
              Personally I prefer to watch a great boxer than a bad boxer who knocks people over.
              Fury is living in Wilders head, Wilder doesn't even know his own thoughts right now. Fury has destroyed Wilder mentally and takes that into the ring with him.

I'm 60/40 for a Fury win right now, I hope he does win as he will fight for unification with AJ, Wilder won't..
              It was Fury who postponed the rematch and it's Fury talking about that right hand still.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                It was Fury who postponed the rematch and it's Fury talking about that right hand still.
                Wilder doesn't know if Fury is his best mate or his worst enemy, he doesn't understand the way Fury messes with his head and just gets confused.

As a Brit winding up and confusing Americans is second nature, they just don't understand us whilst we can read them easily.
                Last edited by Angeljuice; 02-15-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

When he lands it though , it's goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                    Wilder doesn't know if Fury is his best mate or his worst enemy, he doesn't understand the way Fury messes with his head and just gets confused.

As a Brit winding up and confusing Americans is second nature, they just don't understand us whilst we can read them easily.
                    Preaching to the choir my friend...I married a girl from Manchester.

still, I think Fury is baffled how a limited, nearly one armed fighter, about took his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      Preaching to the choir my friend...I married a girl from Manchester.

still, I think Fury is baffled how a limited, nearly one armed fighter, about took his head off.

Let's just hope the fight lives up to the hype.
                      Good to chat with you. Hope your northern lass is keeping you honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X