No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Deal is "Getting Very Close"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I didn't realize untill I read your post on that LSD was still being sold.
    What’s that gotta do with boxing and this rematch? Typical gggtard, when you all ain’t got ish to say you post something irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      He didn't make adjustments in 12 rounds, unless u call running an adjustment. Canelo has stamina issue. Too many Tacos.
      THat was canelos only issue on fight night, his stamina, when he threw punches ggg was lost... couldn’t stop getting outboxed when canelo was active

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        What’s that gotta do with boxing and this rematch? Typical gggtard, when you all ain’t got ish to say you post something irrelevant.
        Your post is ridiculous. Easy work? You can't be serious. You threw that in just to stir the pot.

Comment

THat was canelos only issue on fight night, his stamina, when he threw punches ggg was lost... couldn’t stop getting outboxed when canelo was active
          Problem with that is golovkin landed 50 more punches and out landed him in every round but 1

Comment

That is one hell of an issue. Stamina is paramount when your fighting at the top of the division. Some guys can't correct the stamina problems. Tommy Morrison was a good example. Canelo has had issues with his stamina at lower weights. There was speculation that was due to cutting weight. Well it's still an issue.

Comment

Took Oscar this long to pay more judges lmao GGG beat tf outta gaynelo in the first fight this time GGG gonna put gaynelo to sleep

Comment

GGG fault Canella paced himself so scared only threw volume of punches in 4 rounds he won GGG threw way more in 8 of the rounds Canella was lost daaaaa

Comment

Your post is ridiculous. Easy work? You can't be serious. You threw that in just to stir the pot.
                  i firmly believe that canelo is the better boxer and stamina helped ggg stay in the fight because had Canelo had better stamina, I don’t think it’s close at all.... ggg too slow

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Problem with that is golovkin landed 50 more punches and out landed him in every round but 1
                    AND that Is directly attributed to the fact that canelo wasn’t active enough because of his stamina... how many more did ggg throw to Outland by 50? That’ll prove my point

Comment

That is one hell of an issue. Stamina is paramount when your fighting at the top of the division. Some guys can't correct the stamina problems. Tommy Morrison was a good example. Canelo has had issues with his stamina at lower weights. There was speculation that was due to cutting weight. Well it's still an issue.
                      Agreed, no issues with that analysis. I doubt he figures it out by May... just makes for another close fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X