No announcement yet.

Shoulder injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    I've had several and they often work. Never had a problem. Depends on who's giving them and if you're getting live imaging.
    But it can numb out the pain and you chance overdoing some work on a hurt area.

Comment

I've had x Ray mri and ultraSound the ultraSound showed inflammation and the mri showed bruisis
      I am 21 yrs old student so Its not work related
      I've had my cortisone shot which lasted 2,5 month but Its fading away, just fouhgt today and the pain is unberable, my budget is tight so cant afsked trying der therapist, would u suggest and a phsyioterapi or a physio massage or chiropractor or maybe something else? Thanks in advance !
      (dont kn
      Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      What sort of scans did you have?

X-Ray, CT, MRI, etc? Did you have contrast? This is important to know.

Also, how old are you and what do you do for work?

Your shoulder bone can't be inflamed unless you have bone spurs. But there are things in and around your shoulder that can be inflamed.

Do you have impingement? If yes, what sort of impingement?

There are a bunch of things you could have.
      • Impingement
      • Rotator Cuff Tears
      • Bursitis
      • AC Joint Seperation
      • Haggle (Ligament tears)
      • Etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ibbo View Post
        I've had x Ray mri and ultraSound the ultraSound showed inflammation and the mri showed bruisis
        Ultrasound is inferior imaging, not sure why they would order both. MRI shows everything.

Do you mean 'bruises' or 'bursitis'?

What exactly was inflamed?

Comment

Absolutely nobody on this forum is a doctor or in any way medically qualified to tell you over the internet what is right for you.

Comment

should see a physio cause you havent given us much to go on really.although chances are its most likely subacromial pain (impingement) just based on how common it is. whatever it is id imagine avoiding the aggravating factors and doing some rotator cuff work would be a good place to start.

Comment

Always stretch before any physical activity.

Comment

Better just stay off incline bench press.

Comment

Working...
                X