No announcement yet.

The War on Drugs and what it Looks/Looked like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/25/108265...mic-race-black

this is an old article about your question.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07cdb1933bed5

this is newer.

Comment

they got their vote.

her speech has 0 impact on anything other than to appease those who will share it.

ACTION IS NEEDED, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 10-31-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        People found guilty of consumption were pardoned. The ones who were guilty of smuggling across border lines, violent related crimes, and tax evasion served their time. We are talking about the consumers. People who have a record for smoking a joint, and not for people who are selling Marijuana, because under any circumstance selling without a valid licence, is still somewhat illegal because it becomes a tax evasion issue.

This is a lie, few if any people were pardoned during prohibition.

Whether you think smoking weed is bad or not is irrelevant to what the law says.

This is why I hate documentarys like 13th amendment. There is a simple solution to staying out of jail, stop breaking the law.
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 10-31-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            During the crack epidemic people were getting killed in drug warefare, and their were crack houses and crackheads on the streets. So the black lawmakers of these cities advocated for much stricter laws of punishment.

What gang wars are going on over Oxycontin?
            But that wasn't the charge they were arrested for.
            Plus most dope fiends and crackheads were too strung out to be serious gang members.
            Damn joke!

You quoted me in a sleazy way too. So I wouldn't get notified.
            How long have you seen healthcare as an ethical issue?

Comment

This is a lie, few if any people were pardoned during prohibition.

Whether you think smoking weed is bad or not is irrelevant to what the law says.

This is why I hate documentarys like 13th amendment. There is a simple solution to staying out of jail, stop breaking the law.
              We knew that was your opinion without you saying it.
              While some broke the law freely and got away because of the colour of their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                But that wasn't the charge they were arrested for.
                Plus most dope fiends and crackheads were too strung out to be serious gang members.
                Damn joke!

You quoted me in a sleazy way too. So I wouldn't get notified.
                How long have you seen healthcare as an ethical issue?

Right the charges they most got arrested for were distribution and weapons.

Comment

Right the charges they most got arrested for were distribution and weapons.
                  Okay. So that post you made was a distraction. Thanks for pointing it out. We are referring to the users in this thread not the dealers and distributors. I believe the dealers and distributors should still be arrested.

Comment

There is so much truth to this and to act like all major drug wars are over cocaine is hilarious. The Wire was based on heroin, lots of drug kingpins sold heroin. El Chapo got dammit. Foh.
                    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 10-31-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

"War on drugs" has a dangerous effect because it has already done harm than good to young individuals and other casualties who are innocent to what's really going around.

Comment

Working...
                      X