Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGGoons are scared now.......their ducking tactics wont work after the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No excuses here, neither before nor after. I'm confident Golovkin will win, and if Canelo wins I'll congratulate him. If Golovkin loses, I'll say he didn't do his job which is to make that ref stop the fight

Comment

Wasn't it Canelo that first ducked GGG? Now he has no one left to fight but GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Im a GGG fan and never said any of those things. Hes still going to beat canelo.
        And if Golovkin literally gets embarrassed over 12 - which is what I confidently believe will happen - will you give Canelo his due?

Comment

Why do people keep feeding this window licker?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
            Fair point, I think most of this is driven by money and to a larger extent than we'd like to think. The other aspect is that Canelo must think he has a shot at this and so good on him for taking that challenge. Because he is such a draw that financially he doesn't really need this fight, but clearly a win would elevate his status immensely.
            exactly, if he was scared like they all say he would be fighting billy joe next or charlo or something like that.

Comment

So GGGoons, what are some excuses for after the fight. I want to hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Why do people keep feeding this window licker?
                shouldnt you be blowing abel sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  shouldnt you be blowing abel sanchez?
                  No.

Shouldn't you be smearing your own excrement on your face and helmet?

Comment

I have to admit the dialogue between bambam and derranged makes me laugh so Fn hard. I don't care who you are, these guys are hysterical.

Comment

Working...
                    X