No announcement yet.

GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Yea they're hypocritical but thats because 99% of ggg fans are former pacf@gs turned ggg fans.
    Check

Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      I'm no di ck rider but this is nothing but flat out lies.Maywether has weighed in the day after and his weight has never been higher than 151. His 30 day weigh ins before the fights have never been higher than 151.

You're a perfect example of the lying and incompetent idiots who have made NSB a joke when it comes to knowledge and facts regarding boxing.

165 lol. Mayweather in retirement fully clothed weighed 160. You have no credibility if you feel the need to lie like that.
      Of its lies show me all of his weigh ins post the Oscar fight. And now you are basing things off 30 day weigh ins? You know the goal is to lose weight then after the weigh in gain as much back

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        OK.... You scored it for Floyd....by how many rounds?

The rounds he won, especially late ones were a lot clearer than GGG/Jacobs so don't make a fool of yourself

Bruh...... You've been dragging money through the mud for years BRo ....let's be real ...
        Where did i bring up ggg vs jacobs? But if you wanna talk about that, i scored it just as wide as i scored floyd vs oscar...the fight had a different dynamic but fights are scored round by round. Btw...at no point have i said jacobs doesn't deserve a rematch...I'm all for it.

And show me all the posts where I've been dragging floyd through the mud. I was a fan for most of his career...i just don't swing from his nuts. You gotta calm down and stop painting everyone with the same brush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Of its lies show me all of his weigh ins post the Oscar fight. And now you are basing things off 30 day weigh ins? You know the goal is to lose weight then after the weigh in gain as much back
          ......dude

Go to YouTube....dude stepped on a scale fully clothed not to long ago below 160

I think its on fight hype

Comment

Bu bu bu Floyd the champ @ 54 why can't he fight GGG @ the weight? He said he'd cut to make it for Floyd....

Lol....GGG would have damn near 20 pounds on Floyd fight night but I guess its OK cuz its nor their daddy lol. .....bu bu bu size doe....hypocrites

They just wanted to see the man lose REGARDLESS of size disparity
            The funny thing is yet again your ******ed azz is criticizing other posters for doing the exact same thing you do. You are so pathetic man

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Where did i bring up ggg vs jacobs? But if you wanna talk about that, i scored it just as wide as i scored floyd vs oscar...the fight had a different dynamic but fights are scored round by round. Btw...at no point have i said jacobs doesn't deserve a rematch...I'm all for it.

And show me all the posts where I've been dragging floyd through the mud. I was a fan for most of his career...i just don't swing from his nuts. You gotta calm down and stop painting everyone with the same brush.
              I'm referring to YOU

Not everyone...I'm addressing you....yea you used to be neutral then something went off years ago.....its OK to admit you expect more out of certain fighters

GGG is very good.....Floyd is a proven all time great....regardless of placement, anyone with boxing acumen has the guy top 50 at least.... ALL TIME

While he was proving it.....you started to whine n make excuses. Like many....deal with it bro, we've chat boxing a lot , know your **** and when it came to PAC, Floyd , now GGG...a switch goes off....der der ... Just to quote the great Riley Freeman " you looking real unfamiliar right now "

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                The funny thing is yet again your ******ed azz is criticizing other posters for doing the exact same thing you do. You are so pathetic man
                .......Floyd turned pro @ 130....never weighed over fought over 151 only over 147 in 3 fights in 49....yet you don't see the difference

Jacobs n GGG are career middleweights

Floyd has 35 fights @ 140 or less.....keep teaching doe

Bu bu bu 154-168 doe....he a monster

Comment

.......Floyd turned pro @ 130....never weighed over fought over 151 only over 147 in 3 fights in 49....yet you don't see the difference

Jacobs n GGG are career middleweights

Floyd has 35 fights @ 140 or less.....keep teaching doe

Bu bu bu 154-168 doe....he a monster

Keep proving my point ******! This sh it is priceless!

Comment

• Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                    I cant lie they disgust me,there is always an excuse. They **** on everyone else but when it flips on to GGG they make excuses..its like instant Karma..they laughed at Canelo for fighting a ww..then GGG does the same..they laugh at Ward for having bad ppv numbers and then GGG does the same..they say Ward lost to Kovalev cause he had a close fight ..then GGG has a close fight where some think he lost...
                    GGG fans & Floyd fans are the same. Both are too stupid to realise how biased they are. How about picking favorite fighters based on style and skills instead of race?? both sides are guilty of this.

I thought GGG-Jacobs was hella close and could go either way but Kov-Ward was to me a gift decision. There is a reason why Ward is trying to back out of his contract... I like Ward tho. Did well to get back into the fight after being knocked down!!

I am a huge fan of Canelo but it is obvious that his team dont want the GGG fight. For anyone to think otherwise they must really hate GGG. The guy is 35, favorite to win & would get a career high pay day. There is not a single reason for GGG to not want that fight. Guess fighting legit hard hitting middlweights like Jacobs for way less money is his way of ducking Canelo

Comment

I'm referring to YOU

Not everyone...I'm addressing you....yea you used to be neutral then something went off years ago.....its OK to admit you expect more out of certain fighters

GGG is very good.....Floyd is a proven all time great....regardless of placement, anyone with boxing acumen has the guy top 50 at least.... ALL TIME

While he was proving it.....you started to whine n make excuses. Like many....deal with it bro, we've chat boxing a lot , know your **** and when it came to PAC, Floyd , now GGG...a switch goes off....der der ... Just to quote the great Riley Freeman " you looking real unfamiliar right now "
                      I think you must have me mixed up with someone else...seriously. i did nothing but battle with pact@rds on here, that's why it's so annoying when clowns accuse me of jumping from pac to ggg. I mean, wtf duz it matter who I'm a fan of anyway...i like the sport, I'm a fan of lots of different fighters. For some reason on nsb it's like saying something slightly negative about one fighter or something positive about another is like drawing a line in the sand...and inevitably subjecting you to bombardment from ******s who think they've cracked the code on your secret agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X