No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs acting crazy LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs acting crazy LOL

I dont know if you guys seen it, but this guy looks real obsessed with Klitchko. Look at this new confrontation. Funny stuff

Last edited by boxinggod101; 08-02-2014, 01:47 PM.

Shinanagin Briggs.

Comment

Briggs is going through a midlife crisis. He thinks Pulev is a nobody and calls himself the champ.

Comment

Shannon Briggs should work his way to a title shot. I mean this stuff is funny but if you want a title shot do it properly.

Hell, he'd have more success chasing Stiverne around.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-02-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Stealing some other guys lunch is probably the only food this broke clown gets to eat these days, I feel for him, boxing needs to support it's retiring fighters better

Comment

what do you mean by "acting"? the guy is obviously mentally ******ed

Comment

LOL, what was that? Is Briggs on drugs or something because the guy looks like his is out of his freaking mind. I can't believe he just walked up and started eating food of off Wlad's plate and sat down at the table like that. The dude has some problems, someone get him some counseling quick before he hurts himself.

Comment

Good stuff. WAR BRIGGS!!!

These are definitely the signs of roid rage though lol. I'm not against PEDs so it doesn't bother me. I find it very amusing and entertaining.

Comment

******ed behavior at its best!

Comment

I wonder if it was beef stew he stole from Klitschko,i'd pour water on his head also if it was beef stew.

Comment

Working...
                    X