No announcement yet.

Kevin Johnson: Fury hits harder than Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Johnson: Fury hits harder than Vitali Klitschko

Kevin Johnson said in 2013 that Fury is the hardest puncher he's faced and that includes Vitali Klitschko.

He also said he thinks he'd beat the Klitschko's and become the next world champion.

When Fury came through, I didn't think he could punch worth anything, but since starting with Peter in 2011 or so, he's fast becoming a quick, busy, huge heavyweight who can punch with both hands.

And he's rivalling Angel Garcia for funniest man inside boxing.

What do you think?

Is he the next champ?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/other...the-Klitschkos

If Fury manhandles Chisora, then maybe a Wlad-Fury fight would seem competitive. But for now, I don't think Fury has looked all that impressive personally.

Fury probably does hit harder than Vitali though. Vitali wasn't known for being a monster power puncher, his strength came with (mass) punch accumulation and, in a way, a fearless style given his chin

Comment

Vitali is not a massive puncher, Wlad hits way harder, but I still don't believe Fury hits harder than Vitali.

I would very much want to see Fury-Wlad or Wilder-Wlad. The best case scenation Wlad vs winner of Fury-Wilder.

Comment

His chin will let him down sooner or later. But untill then he is great entertainment.

Comment

I dunno about this but Fury has come on leaps and bound and if he can beat an in shape Del Boy and look good doing it. I think he'd be worthy of a Wlad shot.

Comment

Of course he does, cause Johnson looked **** vs Vitali. No brainer. Even for a Klitschko hater like LacedUp. Fail thread.

Comment

And vitali has a way better chin than fury

Comment

Originally posted by Weltz View Post
                Of course he does, cause Johnson looked **** vs Vitali. No brainer. Even for a Klitschko hater like LacedUp. Fail thread.
                Yea lets ignore the guy who actually fought both and listen so some dude on the internet people

Comment

So? Wladimir is the one big punch Klitschko.

Vitali is the higher volume/iron chin Klitschko. He was never known for exceptional one-punch power, more for punishing guys until they gave up.

People have acted like they're 1 guy and applied one's stereotypes to the other since they first won the belts even though they're really quite opposite aside from their height.

Comment

This is basically the same as when Briggs said Vitali hit harder than Foreman or Lewis. It's all about when the fight happens, the condition of both fighters. To be fair, he ran more against Vitali so probably wasn't hit as much or as hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X