Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime posted some Vids from Saturday, Broner in good spirits

Also, the lion before the slaughter

Comment

thats just his spirit , his real body still in the la la land....

Comment

I'm not so sure, he looks emotional and on the verge of tears in the beginning lol. Can't blame him, reality hit him like a ton of bricks.

Comment

Who knew he would be the next Andre Berto

Comment

He was hurting, but at least he was gracious. Should've said that in the ring doe, running out was a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              He was hurting, but at least he was gracious. Should've said that in the ring doe, running out was a bad look.
              Would have been better if he did in the ring, but they said he needed to get checked by the doctors or something

Comment

Took an ass whooping for Broner to finally speak like a humble man.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Would have been better if he did in the ring, but they said he needed to get checked by the doctors or something
                  Yea he probably needed a couple of mood stabilizers and anti depressants.

He looked like he was choking back tears in that 2 second clip

Comment

I have to give credit to Broner. He took monster body and head shots all night, was getting wrecked. In the 11th and 12th though, he really tried to get something going. Broner is getting a lot of hate, but in the 11th and 12, when you would have to assume he had nothing left, he really tried.

With the punches he took, very few would have even been around for the 11th or 12th. He is a tough SOB.

Comment

Working...
                    X