• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I think Loma schools mikey but you said it right
    Mikey would put up a much better fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lol why, am I supposed to stay loyal to him?

For what? I dont know him, im not cuban, I was just rooting for him against Lomachenko. FUCK HIM AND LOMACHENKO THEY BOTH CAN DIE TONIGHT ON THE WAY HOME AND I WOULDNT GIVE ONE FUCK! #REALTALK!~
      Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I think Loma schools mikey but you said it right
      You're a horrible piece of **** human being and the world would be a better place if you were never born. #REALTALK!!

Comment

• rigo would get more respect if he fought back, but he didn't....

Comment

• Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
          You're a horrible piece of **** human being and the world would be a better place if you were never born. #REALTALK!!
          Awe you a cry baby?
          Cry me a river you fat fawking baby

Comment

• damm rigo let me down.. the only time i bet on him, he lets me down lol.. all that clinching and dodging below the waist did more wrong to him than good. that's what wear him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              I think the power and timining will calm lomachenko down real quick, He hasnt fought any one with a bigger punch than him since Salido.
              How about Walters

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                What happend to all that Rigo is going to break Loma’s Jaw talk ROFL.
                Beat that 2 gold medalist like he stoled something, made him embarrassed
                Loma P4P!!!
                No shít, that's all I read all week.

"Rigo gonna break this fool's jaw"

"Rigo too skilled, Loma's a hypejob, Salido something something."

"You see the media workouts? Rigo looks swoll af, Loma looks soft and slow. This guy bout to get schooled."

And where are most of these same posters?

Either in hiding until 2018 or making bullshít excuses about the exact same shít they said wouldn't matter because "Rigo too good, doe".

foh with that nonsense..

Comment

• People (including ESPN) trying to spin this into some brilliant performance for Lomachenko and how he made Rigondeaux quit. Rigondeaux literally shut it down after the second round when he allegedly hurt his left hand. He started holding and clinching. He wasn't even trying to fight anymore. I knew something was wrong because Rigo has never fought like that. There have been great fighters that fought through injuries worse than Rigo's. I think that Rigo knew that he had no chance without his left being 100% and packed it in. One of the most disappointing fights of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    If they can't make Loma/Salido 2, then Lomachenko needs to move up to 135, we need this guy to get a real test
                    Na, I want to see him try for undisputed at 130

Comment

• loma is an AMAZING boxer the hand and footspeed is incredible , but ...what is it with todays fighters quitting ???? the fighters of other eras would fight on with broken hands and injuries are they gutless today or what ?????

Comment

Working...
                      X