Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let'S DEBUNK The WARD Myth ONCE and FOR ALL - Who Hits HARDER, GGG or KOVALEV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Golovkin clearly beat Canelo. Kovalev clearly beat Ward in their first fight, and clearly lost the second.

Still, I rate Kovalev's win over Ward as being better than anything GGG has achieved. I'd even rank Kovalev's boxing against Hopkins as being better than anything we have seen from GGG.

GGG is a very good fighter, but Kovalev is better.
    Look, delusional people need to accept that Ward won and Canelo had a draw...thus NO ONE won. Golovkins performance was not great, Canelo was obviously gassed, but golovkin landed very few flush punches. Pawed with the jab and landed pity pat punches when he did land.

I'm not going into stupid details, but Euro fans need to understand that this is black and white you don't get to choose a winner or loser, it's only opinion...the records are clear, Ward is undefeated, golovkin now has a draw.
    Last edited by Metho_4u; 09-23-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

And who the **** is stupid enough to pick golovkin hitting harder? You all are imbeciles

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Look, delusional people need to accept that Ward won and Canelo had a draw...thus NO ONE won. Golovkins performance was not great, Canelo was obviously gassed, but golovkin landed very few flush punches. Pawed with the jab and landed pity pat punches when he did land.

I'm not going into stupid details, but Euro fans need to understand that this is black and white you don't get to choose a winner or loser, it's only opinion...the records are clear, Ward is undefeated, golovkin now has a draw.
        Why post paragraphs to prove that you don't know shit about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          kovalov has **** for heart. and he didn't clearly beat nothing in that first fight. got a knock down and decided to gass out for most of the fight. stop spreading lies.

golovkin at times did get lit up and looked the much lesser fighter vs canelo even if u thought he won. he looked silly and a matter of time before some one takes his head off. the fight a toss up. lara and mayweather did much much better against canelo then golovkin could ever dream of doing plus canelo was the one freaking moving up to middleweight. when u look at the full scope of things that was actually A bad bad look and loss for golovkin.

spin history as much as u want.
          Why don't you try watching boxing one day, you might learn something about it.

Seems pretty silly for a guy who has never watched any boxing in their life to join a boxing forum. I wonder why you did? Were you just lonely?

Comment

Even die hard GGG fans will agree that Kovalev hits harder

Comment

Why post paragraphs to prove that you don't know shit about boxing?
              Hey f@g, check the records...see Ward's? It says he's undefeated. The judges ruled it, that's what it is. Now look at Canelo's record...see where it says golovkin? That D doesn't stand for you being a dumb d1ckhead...it stands for DRAW. The judges ruled that's what it was, that's what it will remain.

This is a lesson to morons like you where delusion and FACTS are separated. FACTS are above, believe what you want, but it won't change a damn thing about boxing history. Now get over it, and move the **** on.

Comment

Hey f@g, check the records...see Ward's? It says he's undefeated. The judges ruled it, that's what it is. Now look at Canelo's record...see where it says golovkin? That D doesn't stand for you being a dumb d1ckhead...it stands for DRAW. The judges ruled that's what it was, that's what it will remain.

This is a lesson to morons like you where delusion and FACTS are separated. FACTS are above, believe what you want, but it won't change a damn thing about boxing history. Now get over it, and move the **** on.
                So, you are saying that there has never, ever been a wrong decision in the history of boxing.

I rest my case, you are an ignorant cunt.

Bye now!

Comment

Killer Kovalev the Krusher!

Dropped Bhop and Andre Ward.

Stopped Jean Pascal twice.

GGG couldn't do any of the above I don't think. At 175 Pascal would stop GGG.

GGG is lucky he didn't get 50 year old Bhop at 175! Bhop would have exposed more flaws and punished him more than Canelo did... even as a geriatric.

Comment

So, you are saying that there has never, ever been a wrong decision in the history of boxing.

I rest my case, you are an ignorant cunt.

Bye now!
                    No, I'm not saying that. Being a fuggin degenerate and arguing it for weeks, months, and years however, and being unable to accept it is the reason people argue and b1tch like women on these forums...you're a pathetic little weasel that needs a beating.

Comment

No, I'm not saying that.
                      You must be.

Cause you keep going on about the official result like that proves something. It only proves something if official results are never wrong.

Seems like you don't know shit about logic, just like you don't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X