Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Canelo has a much better shot than he did a year ago
    I'm just wondering why you think this ?

In the last year he's fought Smith & Jr., Both are realistically ranked 15-20 in their division and over matched.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      hearns doesn't think that but since he is broke oscar probably gave him money to say that
      Realistically doe what's with this forum rocking Ted Bundy profile pics or rocking the name or trolling to be from Germany? Didn't this guy rape and murder children? American Serial killer? is that fantasy or envy you have for the guy? Might as well go all balls out and rock a Hitler profile... seriously

Gotta put u on ignore. Youre the type why parents need to keep a good look out for their kids at parks...

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I'm just wondering why you think this ?

In the last year he's fought Smith & Jr., Both are realistically ranked 15-20 in their division and over matched.
        I think he has matured mentally and let his body fill out, GGG is a beast I feel Canelos team knew this all along and just want to be as ready as they can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I think he has matured mentally and let his body fill out, GGG is a beast I feel Canelos team knew this all along and just want to be as ready as they can be.

year goes by and ggg gets older.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            That too, all part of the game of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
              But Bhop schools Kazakh Beibut Shumenov and takes Kovalev at 50 years of age...

The ggg "old" hype is weak

Comment

That too, all part of the game of winning.
                Don't encourage this stuff. People root for PAC to face Crawford and what's their age difference... Cotto older than GGG and been through ruff battles. Upper echelon elites are required to show off longevity. A year? Cmon. Same theory could be applied for K2 waiting for 168 guys to get old.

It's all Abel playing his chips to make a name for himself for his own interest, milking a guy at 160 for undisputed when ggg could've already been a 2 division champ.

Comment

Fair enough

Do you think Canelo wins?

I don't see Canelo being on GGG level

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Fair enough

Do you think Canelo wins?

I don't see Canelo being on GGG level
                    Not really Ive always thought G was too big and too much raw power, but it is a lot more interesting now that's for sure, I just look at Canelo like a young racehorse being groomed for a really big race I think they have done that prep well with him but my gut feeling tells me it wont be enough.

Mexicans and Russians both real tough breeds it should be a beauty as long as it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      But Bhop schools Kazakh Beibut Shumenov and takes Kovalev at 50 years of age...

The ggg "old" hype is weak
                      So because Hopkins was shot and got dominated at age 50, it proves that...? I don't get your point.

Comment

Working...
                      X