No announcement yet.

If Crawford moves up to WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Peterson or Matthysee would be a good entry fight into 147.
    Those guys just moved to 147 themselves. He doesn't need a tuneup to be honest.

Comment

I think he has the style to beat them all, one thing i see that he seems to be improving on is his ring generalship.

Comment

I think a decent foray into the division would be to acclimatize with the Pacquaio-Horn II winner, Mattheyse and Vargas all in 2018 and then hopefully by 2019 Garcia-Porter and Spence-Thurman have happened so by then we'd be 1-2 fights away from all 4 belts on the line, a mega fight and Crawford would be used to the weight division by then.

No need to rush into things because he's young and for Thurman-Spence they deserve to get maximum $$ out of a challenge like Bud and for now they are all building their brands and legacies.

However if he fought any of the top guys at 147 next I'd put him as a firm favorite with Spence being the hardest fight. I think Thurman would actually be fairly easy.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 08-23-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Due to the size disparity and the quality of opponents he has faced at 140 compared to what he will face at 147 idk. He will be in there with guys who are just as bog, stronger, and are not afraid to let their hands go. All the top guys have chins and so I don't see any KO's. We are going to have to wait and see

Comment

Porter or Horn, followed by Thurman or Spence. No point fighting somebody like Vargas, that's easy work.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a good fight. Not one of the biggest WW's & big name in the boxing world

Comment

Working...
              X