No announcement yet.

Breakfast Poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    I'm going with biscuits and gravy. Not sure if you guys have this across the pond. If you do you obviously don't call them biscuits. But take a look.

Kind of like an English muffin(only fluffier) topped with sausage gravy. It is the ultimate breakfast here in the Midwest in the US.
    This is a biscuit:

Comment

I don't eat breakfast. Almost all the choices are weird to me. If anything I'll grab a random breakfast burrito kinda deal, but more often then not I'll just make some not breakfast food or grab a power bar or something.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        I'm going with biscuits and gravy. Not sure if you guys have this across the pond. If you do you obviously don't call them biscuits. But take a look.

Kind of like an English muffin(only fluffier) topped with sausage gravy. It is the ultimate breakfast here in the Midwest in the US.
        Man, that is all types of goodness right there.

I catn't eat it doing the work week, though.

I'll catch the "itis", and want to go straight back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I don't eat breakfast. Almost all the choices are weird to me. If anything I'll grab a random breakfast burrito kinda deal, but more often then not I'll just make some not breakfast food or grab a power bar or something.
          Well then that's still breakfast to me. I've always had the mentality that breakfast is whatever you eat when you first wake up. I don't put labels on foods like that, to me isn't necessary ,not when it comes to the names of meals anyways.

I used to work 3rd shift, so I ate 'breakfast' at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

But to answer the question it's usually cereal and coffee more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Well then that's still breakfast to me. I've always had the mentality that breakfast is whatever you eat when you first wake up. I don't put labels on foods like that, to me isn't necessary ,not when it comes to the names of meals anyways.

I used to work 3rd shift, so I ate 'breakfast' at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

But to answer the question it's usually cereal and coffee more than anything.
            I mean I don't generally eat when I first wake up usually. If I do then its the things I mentioned, but thats rare.

Now that you mention cereal doe that is probably my all time favorite legit breakfast food when I was more of a breakfast guy.

Comment

One time I did have a funny breakfast though.

Me and a few friends went out to a diner while we were on vacation. We were driving down to St. Louis for a Cardinals game a few weeks ago.

It was 10:30 in the morning and this is what I ordered. A salad, coffee, water, and a beer. The waitress was like, "......ooookayyyyyy."

She comes back with our drinks and she called my order, "the trio."

[IMG]IMG_2367
              best image hosting free
              [/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Man, that is all types of goodness right there.

I catn't eat it doing the work week, though.

I'll catch the "itis", and want to go straight back to bed.
                I recently found that if you throw a over easy egg on top, oh man does it increase it even that much more. Delicious

Comment

Comment

Sausage, Bacon, Egg, Beans, Toast , Msushrooms, Hashbrowns.

Comment

Scrambled eggs with bacon and a cup of bulletproof coffee (coffee + butter, lots of it).

Comment

Working...
                      X