No announcement yet.

Hypocritical Rappers, Immortal Technique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocritical Rappers, Immortal Technique

Immortal Technique loves to preach his Bernie Sanders message about the evils of capitalism, like in this song

But then he beats up some guy who was selling his trademarked merchandise because he didn't give him a cut of the profits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-concert.html

So the concept of intellectual property is exclusive to capitalism?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Yes, of course it is.

Comment

is that dude who rap about how its like to join a gang in new york? where you have to do foul shit like rob and old lady and rape her? but then he found it it was his mother or somesht?

Comment

I used to make fun of Immortal Technique all the time, even back in HS

Dude is delusional, always thinking like radio companies and **** are out to get him, and keep him off the radio when in reality it is his ****ty rapping and stupid lyrics.

That song Bush Knocked Down the Towers is always a good laugh.

I view Tech N9ne the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            I used to make fun of Immortal Technique all the time, even back in HS

Dude is delusional, always thinking like radio companies and **** are out to get him, and keep him off the radio when in reality it is his ****ty rapping and stupid lyrics.

That song Bush Knocked Down the Towers is always a good laugh.

I view Tech N9ne the same way.
            Immortal Technique is to the rap game what Alex Jones is to news.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Lmao,, is that a legit question

Name one place where it is without capitalism

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                is that dude who rap about how its like to join a gang in new york? where you have to do foul shit like rob and old lady and rape her? but then he found it it was his mother or somesht?
                Lol yeah thats him. **** sounds fake as ****. Also stupid

Comment

Revolutionary Vol. 1 has some of the most vicious lyrics I've ever heard. That album is a masterpiece. Ticket sales and merch sales are the lifeblood of independent touring musicians. Those bootleggers were stealing bread off the table and had to be dealt with.

Comment

My only beef with the guy is he hasn't released a damn thing in years!

Comment

Working...
                    X