Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Crawford, Pacquiao Are The Fights I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    Arum will never let MIKEY get shot at PAC because he's a smarter fighter than PAC. Also the top stank factor. This is just talk. Lets see PAC vs CRAWFORD!! Thats all top stank and doable!

so apparently arum has been protecting manny and keeping him away from power punchers like thurman, spence and crawford, but yet arum will make manny vs gracia because gracia is a smarter fighter than manny?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      Hold on. So mikey is calling out all the top rank fighters now after leaving top rank? Sounds like a duck to me.
      Yep. All the big fights he wants are not in the PBC stable. You'd wonder what this guy did with his career. He's supposed to be a millionaire by now and contemplating on retirement. Right now, he's still trying hard to make up for lost time.

Comment

start with a gamboa first then work your way up, he's still waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          I hope to god that fight never gets made. Because no matter what happens to Gamboa in the fight(which will be horrendous in all possible outcomes), he will never come out looking as bad or as stupid as you will.

Comment

Both fights Garcia loses too

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
              I hope to god that fight never gets made. Because no matter what happens to Gamboa in the fight(which will be horrendous in all possible outcomes), he will never come out looking as bad or as stupid as you will.
              you ****ing stupid. gamboa will still be the best fighter garcia will have fought if it happens....he needs a pretty big name and a caliber fighter in his resume, right now it's crap for a fighter that's held in a high regard tbh

Comment

you ****ing stupid. gamboa will still be the best fighter garcia will have fought if it happens....he needs a pretty big name and a caliber fighter in his resume, right now it's crap for a fighter that's held in a high regard tbh
                That hardly means anything when you can count the amount of rounds Garcia has lost on one hand. You saying he waiting for him like Garcia is scared of him or something.
                If Crawford can figure out Gamboa, then Garcia who is much smarter wont take 4, 5 rounds to figure him out. He'll replicate the gameplan and get him out of there. Hope you dont try to minimize Gamboa after the fight if it happens. I'm sure you'll just make excuses afterwards though.

Comment

f..ck you Gamboa is krap

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Pacquiao is far from broke even. Idk why people keep on fussing that tax evasion when that case was already given to Pacquiao in his favor.
                    It doesn't make sense to me why he was still taking advances from Arum before his fights, even post Mayweather. I hope you're right though.

Comment

Representing The GARCIA BOXING DYNASTY :

MIKEY "THE BEAST-SLAYER" GARCIA

Only 1 thing on his mind(above breathing , eating & sleeping):
                      to become the #1 POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER ON THE PLANET, DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH, THEN DEFEND THE CROWN WITH HONOR!

MIKEY "THE BEAST-SLAYER" GARCIA 2017 KO OF THE YEAR SO FAR

#THEWAYOFTHEWARRIOR
                      #THEWAYOFTHEGLADIATOR
                      #SKILLSPAYTHEBILLS
                      #WHO'SNEXT
                      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 04-22-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X