Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's come back was #2 p4p Marquez.... Pac's return... Vargas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If we're talking technicalities then surely if he'd fought twice at 135, was Champion at 135 and his last two fights were at 135 then technically he was moving up 2 divisons.
    some people jump weight classes some fight a fight or two in a weight class while moving up. I know you want to protect your boys image (which wont work) but If you think they didnt know JMM was moving up in weight and why he was youre nuts. Manny was doing it JMM was starting to do it.

You can twist it how ever you want. If you think having 53 fuking fights at 130 and under your entire career and then moving up and fighting twice and leaping two more divisions considered not moving up three weight classes than you need to choose another sport. Or dont involve yourself with technicalities. Its not your strong point obviously

Comment

Pac las fight was April of this year what return?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        some people jump weight classes some fight a fight or two in a weight class while moving up. I know you want to protect your boys image (which wont work) but If you think they didnt know JMM was moving up in weight and why he was youre nuts. Manny was doing it JMM was starting to do it.

You can twist it how ever you want. If you think having 53 fuking fights at 130 and under your entire career and then moving up and fighting twice and leaping two more divisions considered not moving up three weight classes than you need to choose another sport. Or dont involve yourself with technicalities. Its not your strong point obviously
        I understand what you're trying to say entirely.

You're saying that most of his career at that point was fought at 126-130. That's a fair assesment.

But if we are talking TECHNICALLY, then "technically" he moved up two weight classes. Because technically his last fight before that one was at 135.

Unsure if you understand what the term technically means?

Comment

How can someone retire and comeback when their last fight was just in April of this year? Pac took a longer break when JMM KO'd him

Comment

I understand what you're trying to say entirely.

You're saying that most of his career at that point was fought at 126-130. That's a fair assesment.

But if we are talking TECHNICALLY, then "technically" he moved up two weight classes. Because technically his last fight before that one was at 135.

Unsure if you understand what the term technically means?
            And i understand the same thing youre trying to say. I can also argue the idea that maybe you as well are not understanding the term technically in this situation. 53 fights 50 of them at 125 in a 13 yr span. lol Then after the Mayweather fight he went back down to 133lbs lol Whats that tell you?
            To big of jump from 130 135 140 147

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
              How can someone retire and comeback when their last fight was just in April of this year? Pac took a longer break when JMM KO'd him
              It's Pacquiao. Weird things will happen. Retirement came out from his own mouth. Unless an Android was roaming around pretending to be him.

Comment

Mayweather was fighting the P4P #2 who gave Pac nightmares and IMO won at least 2 of the four against pac (I have it 2 jmm, 1 draw, 1 pac win). after a 2 year lay off. Marquez did have to put extra in ring weight on yes, Marquez was probably ideally a LW at the time but Floyd is hardly a massive WW. JMM of course suited Floyds style very well, Marquez just isnt on the same level.

Even if you hate floyd, id like to see another fighter do it after a 2 year lay off, fighting the P4P #2 who in many peoples eyes had beaten pac previously.

On a side note i actually feel sorry for Manny, i feel we missed some of his great fights because of arum and his insistance of fighting Top Rank fighters. Imagine we got to see Pac vs Mosley (After margarito) Canelo, Judah,Williams, Martinez, Ortiz, Garcia, Khan, Maidana, Brook .

There was a time where all these were either possible or obvious. instead we just get Clottey, A shot Margarito, ODLH, Mosley (who all of a sudden isnt 'too big' after the Floyd L) Rios, Algeri and a Bradley TRILOGY!! terrible. people say Mayweather got hand picked fights once he reached the top. but since about 2010 Pacs fights have been a joke, the reason Floyd out performed Pac at PPV was because there was an illusion floyd might lose, you never had that with pac it was more like who have they put infront of him this time...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  And i understand the same thing youre trying to say. I can also argue the idea that maybe you as well are not understanding the term technically in this situation. 53 fights 50 of them at 125 in a 13 yr span. lol Then after the Mayweather fight he went back down to 133lbs lol Whats that tell you?
                  To big of jump from 130 135 140 147
                  Right, so if we are talking technically then he moved up two weight classes.

If you look at the bigger picture and leave technicalities out of it then you could argue it was more like three.

But technically, it was definitely two.

Comment

Right, so if we are talking technically then he moved up two weight classes.

If you look at the bigger picture and leave technicalities out of it then you could argue it was more like three.

But technically, it was definitely two.
                    I understand what youre saying. You have a solid point. I stand corrected .

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      "Mannnn.....Floyd paid off the ref, the judges, USADA, WADA, Nevada....."

Pay off? You do not even need to be the one that pays off everyone to sway them.

Where does Floyd reside? Nevada, USA. That helps him out right there.

Nevada makes truck loads of money if Floyd keeps on winning. That helps him out right there.

Floyd calls out who he likes and then NSAC takes it into account and selects the judges, refs, ring size .....

but he does pay off USADA and helped get them on the map as far as boxing is concerned. So USADA returned Floyd the favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X