No announcement yet.

Bob Arum and robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum and robberies

I'm not saying it doesn't happen with other promoters but Arum has no shame.

But my real question is, why would he set up a robbery Bradley tonight? I don't always completely take interest in the politics of promoters..

The only thing i can think of is that he likes to keep everything in-house and there's not an awful lot of options for Bradley, so maybe he thinks a rematch can do decent business as it's keeping it all in-house, or at least its an option if nothing else seems to be presenting itself? Same for when Bradley was gifted that decision against Pacquiao, just trying to set up another in-house rematch.

Also, if you consider the whole saga between Mayweather v Pacquiao over the years, i think Bob Arum can take a rightfully share of the blame of why it never got made. He just wants to keep everything under his own stable. Can't blame him from a business point of view but when you're robbing people of decisions that could affect their livelihoods and financial situations in life, that's another thing altogether.

Scum. Sub Human Scum.
    Last edited by who_necks; 12-14-2014, 01:02 AM.

Chaves vs PAC next

Comment

lol Bradley talking about retiring soon must have turned arum off

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Chaves vs PAC next
        Lol it's a better fight than Vargas lol. Instead of Bradley fighting Brook or someone else there will be this meaningless rematch with Chaves.

Comment

You people are ******ed. Blaming Arum for robbing his own fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X