Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Trump About To Be Brought Down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    You guys are a broken record, but there is an entertainment value to it, kinda like watching the Coyote chasing the road runner.
    Another shook trump supporter trying to support one another. Lol lol lol

But everything all trumpets say is never regurgitated BS? Listening to trump supporters is like listening to a broken record.

Comment

Trump will never be brought down!

Trump will never be brought down!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You guys are a broken record, but there is an entertainment value to it, kinda like watching the Coyote chasing the road runner.
        It's like Lucy in the Chocolate Factory. You know what's gonna happen, but you still laugh at it every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Shook? Cry For Help? Are you serious? I've already made a thread that I will resurrect soon about Mueller ending his investigation post midterms without any Russian collusion. Shook.... Wow...
          Forget about collusion. He's going down for obstruction of justice. He's resigning before the 2020 race.

Comment

No but they'll probably get him for a bunch of other stuff before his term is out.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Another shook trump supporter trying to support one another. Lol lol lol

But everything all trumpets say is never regurgitated BS? Listening to trump supporters is like listening to a broken record.
              Yeah, Im real shook up, kinda like the 100 times before you thought you had him.

Comment

He should be impeached for driving his golf cart on the green.

There's some lines that you just don't cross.

Comment

I heard from a credible source that Trump sneezed in the SAME SPOT that a pregnant woman was standing just 5 days ago. What a despicable man.

Comment

Some of the D's don't get how this works I dont think. I see them get all excited about Trump's coming fall from...whatever cuz he's certainly not riding grace. But to the point this is maybe the 4th or 5th time Trump was all but locked up as they saw it. And he's still here. Are you guys realllllly THAT confident he's going down now or do you think you might be doing some wishful thinking again?

Comment

But but but that mountain of evidence doe... today is the beginning of the end doe

Comment

Working...
                      X