No announcement yet.

Who's Got The Best Roster? DAZN vs ESPN vs PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Got The Best Roster? DAZN vs ESPN vs PBC

DAZN: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Usyk, Daniel Jacobs, Amir Khan, Demetrius Andrade, Artur Beterbiev, Callum Smith, Ryan Burnett, Dillian Whyte, Jaime Munguia, David Lemieux, Alberto Machado, Joseph "Jo Jo" Diaz Jr, Diego De La Hoya, Jessie Vargas, Maurice Hooker, Tevin Farmer, Ryan Garcia, Vergil Ortiz

ESPN: Vasyl Lomachenko, Terence Crawford, Gilberto Ramirez, Oscar Valdez, Billy Joe Saunders, Isaac Dogboe, Ryota Murata, Jose Ramirez, Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Jesse Hart, Jose Pedraza, Alex Saucedo, Jose Benavidez Jr, Daniel Dubois, Mike Alvarado, Teofimo Lopez, Shakur Stevenson, Michael Conlan

PBC: Manny Pacquiao, Deontay Wilder, Keith Thurman, Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia, Leo Santa Cruz, Shawn Porter, Gary Russell Jr, Adrien Broner, Gervonta "Tank" Davis, Danny Garcia, Jermall Charlo, Jermell Charlo, Adonis Stevenson, David Benavidez, Jarrett Hurd, Erislandy Lara, Brian Castano

And feel free to mention anyone who's name or potential matters that I forgot or left out that influences your decision.
    DAZN
    48.72%
    ESPN
    7.69%
    PBC
    43.59%
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-17-2018, 03:28 PM.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    DAZN: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Usyk, Daniel Jacobs, Amir Khan, Demetrius Andrade, Callum Smith, Ryan Burnett, Jaime Munguia, David Lemieux, Alberto Machado, Joseph "Jo Jo" Diaz Jr, Diego De La Hoya, Jessie Vargas, Maurice Hooker, Tevin Farmer, Ryan Garcia, Vergil Ortiz

ESPN: Vasyl Lomachenko, Terence Crawford, Gilberto Ramirez, Oscar Valdez, Isaac Dogboe, Ryota Murata, Jose Ramirez, Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Jesse Hart, Jose Pedraza, Alex Saucedo, Jose Benavidez Jr, Mike Alvarado, Teofimo Lopez, Shakur Stevenson, Michael Conlan

PBC: Manny Pacquiao, Deontay Wilder, Keith Thurman, Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia, Leo Santa Cruz, Shawn Porter, Gary Russell Jr, Adrien Broner, Gervonta "Tank" Davis, Danny Garcia, Jermall Charlo, Jermell Charlo, Adonis Stevenson, David Benavidez, Jarrett Hurd, Erislandy Lara, Brian Castano

And feel free to mention anyone who's name or potential matters that I forgot or left out that influences your decision.
    Who is showing Queensbury/Frank Warren/BT Sports shows in the US? ESPN?

Comment

Crawford and Loma are my two favorite to watch so ESPN. Dogboe, Lopez, and Stevenson are young exciting fighters as well.

Comment

All got solid names.. 2 of the best technical P4P fighters on ESPN, Biggest names on DAZN, and very good talent on PBC but do any of them even fight? Tank is retired FFS hes an amazing talent.. I wont be surprised if Mickey and Tank go to Dazn soon followed by Charlos.

Comment

It is still PBC Overall BUT PBC do need to get things rolling and get these guys active now that they secured the TV Deals. It is no excuses now for guys only fighting once or twice a year! Also need to FIGHT EACH OTHER! They have big matches In House as well that they haven't even made yet so it is no need to wonder off and beg other Promotions for fights

You control the landscape of one of the most Historic Divisions in Boxing History which is 147, pay these guys what they want and get them to fight each other

They're all in a Good Space and all have Secured Network/APP deals so Boxing Fans should be happy. Only Down side is this Divide and likely not getting Cross Promotional Fights
          Last edited by sicko; 10-17-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
            Like it matters, warrens stable is as weak as a newborn kitten.
            No PPV drawing power and barwly any title holders?

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
              Yea I believe Warren & Arum are working together so that means Fury, BJS & Dubois should be on the ESPN list among others.

Comment

PBC got the deepest roster, ESPN has arguably the two best fighters in the world and DAZN has the two biggest names in the game right now. And if you include Inoue as he is fighting in the WBSS, they have three top 10 P4P fighters in Usyk/Canelo/Inoue.

Comment

If you include WBSS then I go with Dazn since that gives them Inoue. Although I have Loma at number 1 p4p and Crawford at number 2.

Overall Dazn's roster is deeper than ESPN and PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Yea I believe Warren & Arum are working together so that means Fury, BJS & Dubois should be on the ESPN list among others.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X