Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm dying here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had that for over a month straight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Up here in Northern California, we have had the Mendocino Complex and Carr fires. Combined, they have burned over 500,000 acres.
      Man...that's brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        We've had that for over a month straight now.
        Your avi looks hazy...that's how it looks across the street.

Comment

I say that China is connected in all of those California fires. They burn the residents out and then buy the land back at a reduced price. Think about it. They already hold Hollywood and profit from our work there......Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 08-20-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Fckk you Vancouver aholes. You idiots caused the wildfires and This shtt is worse than last years. I'm not dying but yall fckin up the northwest summers

Comment

Colorado is now smokey as well.. Some seem to think it is blowing in from the West Coast...

Don't know how true that is, considering we don't currently have any montain fires at the moment..

It's already hard to breathe here as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                Fckk you Vancouver aholes. You idiots caused the wildfires and This shtt is worse than last years. I'm not dying but yall fckin up the northwest summers
                You must know that smoke in Seattle is coming from your your own back yard....right?

But I think we have a lot more of them over a much larger area...some of it is probably blowing over to you.

Comment

Lol good luck that. Maybe purchase a mask from vbplaza.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Yes...yes...and yes again! You're in southern California aren't you? How are things out there? You usually get your share of wildfire as well.
                    Nah, I'm in Arizona(Outside Phx.). We get plenty of wild fires but thankfully they stay away from the cities. It is too hot for them here I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X