Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte vs Luis Ortiz, July 28th O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Whyte beats Ortiz easier than Wilder did what's the excuse of the Wildtards going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      i'll be waiting for full confirmation.. But best believe if it comes i wana see all the spastics saying whyte didnt want it.. Hearn was scared of the fight etc etc eat ****in crow.

Whyte might not be a pretty fighter.. But he's top 5 and will fight anyone. This will be a very good fight if it happens
      it was alot of fans for some reason complaining about whyte fighting ortiz. I hope this is true! Its better than the fight they were calling for instead. Whyte can fight and builds up fights well. Should be very good for boxing if true!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I'll wait til I see an official announcement. If true though then i'm happy as I would rather see this than the Pulev fight. Bet Hearn is kicking himself for not winning that purse bid
        Based on what performances from Ortiz? Allen... Malik scott? or Wilder where it was a snoozefest then he put him in some trouble to then get his head spanked in?

Whyte has a much better chin than wilder. I think Hearn will be quite confident of the win against ortiz, he's certainly better made for Whyte than Pulev. Pulev would bore everyone to a decision jab-fest win in bulgaria

Comment

Originally posted by robbie barrett View Post
          when whyte beats ortiz easier than wilder did what's the excuse of the wildtards going to be?
          why cant we just enjoy boxing for once? Why does everything have to resort to childish shyt like this?????

Comment

Dope I hope showtime picks it up

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              why cant we just enjoy boxing for once? Why does everything have to resort to childish shyt like this?????
              What will be your excuse Wildtard?

Comment

Hearn has options on Ortiz next fight after he beats Whyte. Hearn pushes the Ortiz-Wilder mandatory once again delaying the Wilder-AJ fight

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  Because my Dad is bigger than your dad blah blah blah

(Completely agree with you. This forum is a joke 95% of the time)

Comment

Great fight, I'm pumped for this one. It's weird, but I actually like Whyte's chances better in this fight than I do against Pulev. If Whyte can survive the early power I think he wears down Ortiz with body shots and stops him when he gases

Comment

Nice Fight.

Easy win for Ortiz though.

This is like Elite vs Above Average.

Ortiz is way too skilled and ring savvy to lose to someone like Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                      X