Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you Byrd would **** this up. Just like she had Hopkins beating Calzaghe. Dumb b!tch!

Comment

Fair result.

I had Canelo edging it but can't argue with the draw.

Comment

America is corrupt dirty cheats triple G easy won that fight even yank comenators going along with the BS canelo was in it like wrestleing fake great fight but result promoters all in on it

Comment

have no problem with Draw ,rematch is comeing in May

Comment

Golovkin won that fight lol. What a joke boxing has become. They did this for a rematch.

Comment

Well I'm out a thousand but more bummed that Golovkin got his perfect record blemished on that. He clearly won the fight but you knew he had to be more than clear.

That judge who scored it 118-110, should be disbarred.

Comment

Canelo won! Robbery!

Comment

Any surprises GGG got robbed? FFS when will boxers understand that you can never fight Canelo, Money and Ward in Vegas. Disgrace and shame to this 118-110 imbecile

Comment

Ugh boxing strikes again...Seriously at least jerk the champion don't do this. Pathetic, seriously fk'ing pathetic.

Comment

I had 1 round even with Golovkin winning 115-114 on my card. Byrd turned in an absolute dog **** card, the other 2 were fine

Comment

Working...
                      X