Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Canelo Alvarez sent a firm message to Gennady Golovkin after knocking out Liam Smith in the ninth round Saturday night to win the WBO light middleweight championship before a record crowd of 51,240 at AT&T Stadium.

[Click Here To Read More]

If this is true than gg and his team are frauds. A few weeks ago gg said he'll fight at 154 if there's a big fight

Comment

Canelas mom be like

Leave mi son alone

Comment

Nice angle Golden Boy is playing... Lying about making an offer.

Comment

Exactly! No offer was made

Comment

Eat Crow boxingscene. The Face of Boxing Fears No Hype-Job! GGG is getting whooped whenever the coward decided to cashout....but we know he had to go get dat UK money first.

Comment

The translator got it wrong. Canelo said they made the offer and that they were waiting for them to answer; he never said it was turned down. This is presumably a flat fee offer for the biggest PPV fight that can be made atm.

Comment

Three of fours times as much? As much of what? Smith's purse? What did Smith get paid?

Comment

Nelo talking that s.h.i.t

Comment

It was two to three, not three to four. But regardless, that was a horrible offer... That's basically $6M...

If people are dubbing it the biggest fight in boxing, and some are even projecting it might actually do over 1M buys, how can you just give him a flat fee? part of the reason that it's the biggest fight is because of the matchup, because Golovkin. He's going to contribute to bringing some of those numbers. You have to give him some PPV upside.

Neither fighter will get those type of projections without each other. I'm sure Loeffler knows that GGG is the B-Side, they'll definitely take less of the split. But you have to have a split here.

Comment

Working...
                    X