Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Floyd fighting Conor McGregor for 50 legitimate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The level of bias coming from a Floyd fan named "Still Unbias" is funny.
    It's a circus show win or lose, where's the bias in saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Sorry bud, but I have to disagree. I have to draw a line here. Feather fisted Paulie may outpoint McGregor but can't hurt him. Mc Gregory's heavy hands can stop malignaggi. Heck anyone with power can stop Paulie lol

Paulie is a side act in boxing. No one takes that guy seriously. I have to put my foot down on this. Gregor mops this parrot talking wannabee great boxer anyday.

Regarding McGregor Floyd though, I say if his after a show, I won't be surprised if it becomes a scripted con act like wwe is. He did it with big show he can scam the public and influence Gregor to join in the greatest acting fight in history. Bigger than any wwe event.
      You think McGregor beats Senchenko? Paulie would school McGregor, mess up his face. The guy can't box man.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        You think McGregor beats Senchenko? Paulie would school McGregor, mess up his face. The guy can't box man.
        As I said Paulie is feather fisted so he won over Senchenko, since Senchenko couldn't KO him. Paulie won it on points, but the difference is, McGregor can hurt Paulie for sure.

McGregor is a heavy hitter and more of a striker than a grounder. Evident to how he destroys his opponents. As I have said , Paulie can outpoint him in punches, but Gregor do have heavy hands and can really punch. Paulie can go down with Gregory's relentlessness. Conor packs a wallop man. He can put people to sleep.

I have no respect for Pauline's game. He's mediocre. So yeah, I have to pick Conor on that one. Let's just agree to disagree.

McGregor was twelve years old, he began boxing at Crumlin Boxing Club under two-time Olympian Phil Sutcliffe. It was there where he laid the foundations to his striking ability. He does have boxing know how.

Cheers!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

If he loses does it count?

Comment

50-0 baby! Another record for the Pretty Boy! Money money money money mon-ay. MONEY!

Comment

I won't vote until someone fixes that poll. It's not hard to spell "of" correctly or to only allow one answer per voter.

Comment

I would've preferred him to stay retired, but who here would turn down the money he'll make? I won't think anything of the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                  Many will vote No, "it's a circus show win and holds no legitmacy". But if Floyd somehow loses ahahaha. The legitamecy will appear. NSB I tell ya
                  If he wins or if it's close at all then it's obviously play acting to set up another lucrative event.

Comment

Working...
                  X