Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Youre fkin stupid if you think I'm gonna tune in to this bull****. I dont even have Showtime. I canceled those fkers and I'm sure as hell not wasting my time streaming it either.

So do me a favor and take your own advice.
    Hands down you are one of the biggests azzhole in this sight.

Your opinion is not fact and stop pretending that you know it all.

Don't understand why you haven't got banned yet.

Comment

• Makes me wonder how the networks won't pay for other better fights and this whole card will get the exposure that it doesn't deserve. None of those bouts are remotely competitive on paper.

On top of that those guys don't have a big fan base to exploit. This card may have a negative effect down the line
      Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 07-03-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, Danny Garcia is going to be remembered as one of the worst unified champions ever.

For the people asking his pride and dignity, have you seen what he wears? that's almost offensive in itself

Comment

• this is worst then marquez vs. Likar ramos Smh...

Comment

• hopefully danny garcia doesnt become another Juanma lopez

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
              Seriously, Danny Garcia is going to be remembered as one of the worst unified champions ever.

For the people asking his pride and dignity, have you seen what he wears? that's almost offensive in itself
              He won't be even remember like a champ the way he is going. I hope all the blow back that the fight has caused they cancel this crappy event

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Hands down you are one of the biggests azzhole in this sight.

Your opinion is not fact and stop pretending that you know it all.

Don't understand why you haven't got banned yet.
                First of all, it's site*. Second of all, the only assh*le here is you. I've never said **** to you and quite frankly I don't even know who you are. But you came in here trying to talk **** to me. Third of all, like I said before, take your own advice. Youre the one thinking your opinion is a fact and acting like you know it all or me. You came in here talking about how I'm gonna be watching this bull**** event. Little did you know I dont even have Showtime huh? Shut your mouth real quick didn't I?

Guaranteed the one who's gonna be watching is YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  First of all, it's site*. Second of all, the only assh*le here is you. I've never said **** to you and quite frankly I don't even know who you are. But you came in here trying to talk **** to me. Third of all, like I said before, take your own advice. Youre the one thinking your opinion is a fact and acting like you know it all or me. You came in here talking about how I'm gonna be watching this bull**** event. Little did you know I dont even have Showtime huh? Shut your mouth real quick didn't I?

Guaranteed the one who's gonna be watching is YOU.
                  Well you clearly said **** whoever watches it, you take a hard stance but don't want the incoming. One of my kids gets on this site and is a Danny fan.

I do not in no way support this crap fight but can't do anything if he wants to watch it. So again if you type something so harsh expect the incoming because you not the authority here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    hopefully danny garcia doesnt become another Juanma lopez
                    i hope he gets gerald mcclellan.

yea i said it.

Its fitting that his nickname is now being lampooned as Danny "Gift" Garcia.

very fitting.

Comment

• wait u mean to tell me espn the 3rd rate boxing network that airs garbage fights that people dont even know about are critisising a showtime card featuring a world champion???when was the last time a world champion fight was even held on ESPn????

and more importently,doesnt HBO have ties to espn??hmm i wonder why they dissing showtime?

Comment

Working...
                      X