No announcement yet.

Start your own conspiracy theories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    Haha everything is fuppin' NASA's fault really. Religion...fukin NASA. War....fukin NASA. Someone gets ko'ed....fukin NASA. Someone gets pwned on boxingscene....fukin NASA. Never A Straight Answer.
    Not bad, chap.

Originally posted by New England View Post
    rightjab and hugh jass are the same welsh n####.

kev is quarantined in my basement.
    That doesn't meet the criteria for this thread. I expected better from you. Get cracking.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      JFK's head was a controlled demolition.

Justin Beiber doesnt actually exist. No one has ever seen him perform or talk. All youtube videos and tv appearances of him are actually faked by the media.

Jesus faked his own death and later wrote a letter to a friend explaining he did it all with magnets. Jesus also explained that he noticed his hair line receding and thought a messiah with a comb over had fail written all over it.
      The Vatican obviously covered this up.

Floyd Mayweather Jnr is played by a British actor named Sebastian Phlemjoy. Team Mayweather are actually all qualified make-up artists and voice coaches that work with Carl Weathers in the rocky films.
      Floyd Snr, uncles Roger and Jeff, Floyds mother, children and beaten ex-girlfriend are all played by Eddie Murphy.
      There's been good one's in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Not bad, chap.

That doesn't meet the criteria for this thread. I expected better from you. Get cracking.

sure it does. everybody is in on it. need i define conspiracies?

Comment

We all look exactly the same.

The government, which happens to be ran by apes, implanted a chip into every last one of us to give the illusion that we are all different.

Explain the mirrors, you ask? Well, there are no such thing as mirrors....they are all monitors which communicate with the chips that were implanted into our skulls, via Bluetooth technology, which replicate our every move when infront of the said monitors.

Comment

Area 51 was not a cover up. But area 52 was. Aliens landed in reno Nevada in 1957 and were moved to the Top Secret area 52. The aliens have since been deprogrammed and are presently hidden as Walmart employees.

Comment

Boxingscene forum poster "Squealpiggy" is actually Wikileaks.com founder Julian Asange.

Comment

Working...
              X