Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Collazo should be slapped on the back of the neck for saying he wants Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    you should be slapped in the back of your neck for worshipping ginger boy'z nutsack
    Bahahaha.

Comment

Guerrero got it. Maybe if he magically gets 2 more impressive wins. Anything is possible

Comment

Mayweather vs Collazo is better than Mayweather vs Khan. But both fights suck.

Anyway why are you being so disrespectful towards Luis Collazo, what did he do to you? This was the biggest win of his career, let him celebrate how he wants. He missed out on celebrating his fights vs Hatton and Berto which many saw him winning, now he gets a big win in a big way. Of course he's gonna get emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Mayweather vs Collazo is better than Mayweather vs Khan. But both fights suck.

Anyway why are you being so disrespectful towards Luis Collazo, what did he do to you? This was the biggest win of his career, let him celebrate how he wants. He missed out on celebrating his fights vs Hatton and Berto which many saw him winning, now he gets a big win in a big way. Of course he's gonna get emotional.
          i do like collazo. hes a fellow brooklynite, nd im happy with letting him celebrate. I'm not trying to pick on the guy, im not like that. i just get tired of hearing people call out floyd that even know in their own mind they cant beat him. you might as well just say you want a payday.

Comment

Quit slapping him. He did a great job on Ortiz and probably got him out of boxing and that's a good thing. Ortiz was a heavy favorite and it was a big win for a guy that has had some bad breaks. Every welterweight rated in the top 20 asks for a Mayweather fight after they win a fight so why should he be any different? He knows he won't get a Mayweather fight but probably thinks what has he got to lose by asking for one. The punches he landed on Ortiz would probably have knocked Khan out for ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Quit slapping him. He did a great job on Ortiz and probably got him out of boxing and that's a good thing. Ortiz was a heavy favorite and it was a big win for a guy that has had some bad breaks. Every welterweight rated in the top 20 asks for a Mayweather fight after they win a fight so why should he be any different? He knows he won't get a Mayweather fight but probably thinks what has he got to lose by asking for one. The punches he landed on Ortiz would probably have knocked Khan out for ten minutes.
              na. khan would be out for 20 minutes.

Comment

Callazo has one more quality win then Amir Khan in the last few years...just sayin....

Comment

Most of the guys calling Floyd out know they will lose. Yes, they want that big pay day. Collazo has no chance of getting the Mayweather fight and he knows it bu

Comment

Damn computer throws my posts up before I finish them. I was trying to say Collazo probably thinks just talking about a fight between Floyd and himself is good publicity.

Comment

I thought it was hilarious myself. Floyd has no idea that Colazzo even exists.

I mean for f**k's sake Floyd thinks this is a colazzo

Comment

Working...
                      X