Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Chase Canelo To 168 - I'm Bigger, Better Than Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a Boxer not a Fan on a Forum who never boxed, that is suppose to be his mentality to WANT TO FIGHT THE BEST! Kinda funny when fans get SENSITIVE over other fighters calling out their favorite fighter. Well that is his JOB to do so with them being in the same Division and him being the WBC Interim.

Comment

• Originally posted by allenfred View Post
      Build that wall and keep those Mex's out of the USA. Charlo beats Canelo badly and beats the commie GGG also. Si Si????? Mexico is just a big outhouse anyway.
      Leave the Mexicans alone. This is a world that we share & should take care of.

Comment

• Originally posted by allenfred View Post
        Charlo might be the best boxer in boxing. But face a name fighter and not always a fricking BUM
        I don't think he is the best boxer but he sure is TROUBLE for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomar View Post
          I believe that's exactly what Canelo will do instead of facing Charlo. The other two champs are DAZN. Is Charlo just gonna be contented waiting on the side for another year and a half? Lemieux will probably get a shot ahead of him being with GBP.
          If Nelo fights for another strap then its cool but if he fights lemieux over Jermall then its a bad look for Nelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Tell why your contradicting yourself? They are TRYING to get the hard fights but the hard fights won't fight them so its their fault??

You dudes SUCK at making things up.
            Mark my words, when the charlos meet equal reach, talent and athleticism. They will show there vaginas.

Comment

If Nelo fights for another strap then its cool but if he fights lemieux over Jermall then its a bad look for Nelo.
              Not to Canelo fanboys. Whoever he fights they won't care. Hell, he's fighting Fielding tomorrow and Canelo fanboys are all excited about it.

Comment

Here we go on the body guard stuff....SMDH
                WTF are you talking about

Comment

Leave the Mexicans alone. This is a world that we share & should take care of.
                  today I asked a messican what he thought of Roe vs Wade and he said hard to chose both are good ways to get across the Rio Grande. then he told me he was going to Taco bell to get a new smart phone?? he thinks it is a messican telephone company

Comment

Don't bet your pay check.
                    a few years ago I say Kirkland KO's charlow

Comment

• If you're better, why aren't you a superstar and Canelo is?
                      You had the chance to prove it by fighting Jacobs,
                      yet you act as if he doesn't exist and would rather fight leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X