Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    when charlo does get the chance to fight them..his actions better back his big talk
    I'm sure it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      Daniel Jacobs and Andrade both have problems with the Charlos. Daniel Jacobs even got in his face yet, Charlo never seems to call him out.
      Andrade ducked his brother..Jacobs is a small fish right now & he did tell Jacobs "Let's fight" then Jacobs switches the topic & talks about M's....LMMFAO! And you seem to be ignoring that.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        No Jermall is knocking on the door
        Lol softboi gang

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Andrade ducked his brother..Jacobs is a small fish right now & he did tell Jacobs "Let's fight" then Jacobs switches the topic & talks about M's....LMMFAO! And you seem to be ignoring that.
          Girl gossip gang..

Comment

Sooner or later Cnelo and Glovkin would call this clown's bluff.
            Let's hope he won't price himself out when they do,
            just like Lara who wanted $5 mil when Loeffler started contacting uncle Al.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              This generation of boxing seems super entitled, I guess the result of being paid a million plus gate to fight nobodies. To me Thurman is the only one out of that PBC bunch that wanted to stand out. It was until he looked vulnerable that them dudes wanted any parts of him. If you are unwilling to stand out don't expect too much clamoring to see you fight big names.
              This generation are scared to see a solid boxing matches #Twinkies. Those Twinkies only want to see their fighter fight "nobodies." FOH with them weak no truth behind them excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I totally understand where you are coming from, am afraid thins are going to get even worse to be honest. The generation that we are hitting now is exactly that...The self-entitled who has done less than the ones they are accusing.
                You know what a mandatory is?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Sooner or later Cnelo and Glovkin would call this clown's bluff.
                  Let's hope he won't price himself out when they do,
                  just like Lara who wanted $5 mil when Loeffler started contacting uncle Al.
                  I’m curious why do you call him a clown? Are you that much stuck on 3G, who still has a weak resume after all those title defenses? After all those defenses he fought only two top tier opponents in nearly 40 fights, and didn’t sizzle against either top tier guy! Arguably lost one, actually lost one, and had a draw, against the only elite competition he’s faced! So again why are you so mad at Jermall again?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    If he wants those fights sooner rather than later, along with the Jacobs fight, signing with DAZN makes sense. He seems to be getting some shine from fox now though, as PBC seems to be trying to entice him to stay by finally making him a major player.
                    They don't have to sign with dazn to get the fight. Let the networks work it out & we ask for the match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      i predicted charlo would fight a faded former contender like a lemule or stevens next...apparantly they are too dangerous for him...so hes fighting ****ing willie monroe?

these guys are a joke.
                      Predict a top fighter that would give him a shot, try THAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X