• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    He would of stayed on HBO boxing after dark and wouldn't get gift decisions
    That was super

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      clowns speak lies. T.b.e doesn't.
      im just like does the guy talk about anything else? We all know he made millions, but i guess

Comment

someone needs attention

Comment

Floyd was the best in the sport in a very long time- one of the top fighters ever....but at this juncture,
          Crawford and Spence would beat Floyd ..... he looked shotty against McGregor... and yeah he probly isn’t gonna be worth 1/10th what he is now in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lol at you talking like you're getting a cut of the check or something. it really is pathetic. the guy isn't even a boxer any more and you're still finding a way to suck his c#ck.
            are you blind or stupid? have u been reading this thread. all these comments saying Floyd is hating on Canelo when all this sht started because Canelo/Oscar kept mentioning him when they signed that deal. I'm not bragging on Floyd's money I'm simply stating a fact. he is the biggest name in combat sports. period. even at 42 years old. read the entire thread next time dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              So telling the truth is clown shet? Man dudes here are
              The dude so called retired going around still tryna grab attention when he should be supporting the new wave of boxing.

Look at his Interviews with Gervontae smh...***** dont let his own fighters shine.

TMT= Bad Boy records
              Floyd= Puff Daddy

Comment

Of course Floyd's deal is bigger. Nobody can touch him when it comes to making huge money every fight. But just how much money does one man need to live a happy very comfortable life? I think 365 million is more than enough. Which man is more happy and content with their life? I think it's Canelo.

Comment

Mayweather's deal with showtime was a 6 fight deal for a guarantee $32 million.

Canelo's is worth more up front.

Not sure how the back end of the Canelo's deal will work out, but I imagine if he did the same numbers as Floyd he would walk about with more.

No big names out their for Canelo though

Comment

Yes. Ray Robinson and Jack Johnson

Comment

Mayweather said his deal was bigger than Canelo's... Well, is he right?

If he is right then it seems like there's nothing to talk about.

Thanks for playing along...

Comment

Working...
                      X