Points Have Finally Been Reset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The points system has finally been reset with the following in place.

1. Everyone was give one point for every post on their record. I got that...

2. Everyone was given an additional 5,000 points for betting. Didn't get this...i don't understand, not complaining, just don't understand.

3. An additional 1,000 points was placed in bank accounts. I got that too...

Everything else is the same. You earn points for making posts, interest in the bank, etc.
      Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I believe he meant we all already received that extra 5000 for upcoming bets.

Also: It doesn't state now what the % is for donating. In the vbPlaza is says "TBD" or "to be determined". So right now it is either free or the same 10% it was. If it is 10% at least it would be 10% of a thousand or two rather than 10% of a hundred Quad.

2. Everyone was given an additional 5,000 points for betting. Didn't get this...i don't understand, not complaining, just don't understand.

People with lesser points would greatly benefit from the xtra 5k for betting.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        hmmm...I just noticed the same.

Comment

You the richest man on the board, cuz. Your boy Deezy leaving in the same neighborhood doe.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            hmmm...I just noticed the same.
            Damn dude. You richer than a motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Damn dude. You richer than a motha****a
              Looks like I over-looked a few zero's...LOL
              Last edited by jaded; 11-28-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Good, 5 stars.

Comment

It looks like your 5K points are there.

Comment

Didn’t even notice. They’re fairly useless. Even just for fun lol

Comment

• I gotta be with peasants again

Comment

Working...
                      X