No announcement yet.

Teach me to box...OVER THE INTERNETS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach me to box...OVER THE INTERNETS!

I'm right handed, what stance should I be in? Also, what's southpaw? Thanks if anyone decides to help a poor white boy.

We live like 10 minutes apart. Southpaw is a lefty.

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

The Road Less Traveled. Could you go on mapquest and print up directions to Paper Street?

Comment

I could. But I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by timjer159 View Post
            I could. But I won't.
            on the nett you can get tips, but sadly if you want learn how to box you must............................thats right BOX

Comment

Damn....ah well. I DO like raw eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by timjer159 View Post
                Damn....ah well. I DO like raw eggs.
                i beg your pardon.............

by the way the raw egg thing is a myth, eggs are nutritonaly way better cooked.

damn rocky made a myth that will never die

Comment

I recommend watching The Rocky series multiple times with out a break in between aswell as without food and water during the entire veiwing process. When your done with that I recommend running 4 miles, 1.5 warmup, 1.5 interval running/sprinting - 1 mile hard running. When your done with that then call up Asian for tips on how to act bad without actually knowing how to fight. Sleep well that night and then find a gym the next day. Jump in and sparr and completely disregard everything that I said except for the sparring. Cant learn to fight without fighting, ya know.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I recommend watching The Rocky series multiple times with out a break in between aswell as without food and water during the entire veiwing process. When your done with that I recommend running 4 miles, 1.5 warmup, 1.5 interval running/sprinting - 1 mile hard running. When your done with that then call up Asian for tips on how to act bad without actually knowing how to fight. Sleep well that night and then find a gym the next day. Jump in and sparr and completely disregard everything that I said except for the sparring. Cant learn to fight without fighting, ya know.

Rockin'
                    you forgot the "catching the chicken" part of training. we all did it as ammateurs...

Comment

Working...
                    X